JT12
    Newest Member
    JT12

• Goosifer
    • MarkBL20
    • (Admin)Cricket

The Llama Stealing Moose Present

pukkie

I know I here Pukkie mentioning "Moose Stealing" and I see there is a "Llama stealing moose topic". I'm just not sure I know what that means. :sFun_doh2: :post-6-1170309992:

There are a number of clubs at Tek:

Firebirds

Dragonriders

Faes of the Forest

Creatures of the Deep

Llama stealing Moose

The last one was created by ChristyJabberJaws way back. She had a warped sense of humour. Each club created scenery as part of their introduction. So as part of their release was a building that sells llama burgers and moose drool.

There used to be a whole thread on them in the club area but I can't find it.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pukkie

• ZooGrammy

• Fern

• ageise02

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I did the corner of the zoo after Firehawke. Used the sheep, seagull and the seal...

post-29002-129839653077_thumb.jpg

There are a number of clubs at Tek:

Firebirds

Dragonriders

Faes of the Forest

Creatures of the Deep

Llama stealing Moose

The last one was created by ChristyJabberJaws way back. She had a warped sense of humour. Each club created scenery as part of their introduction. So as part of their release was a building that sells llama burgers and moose drool.

There used to be a whole thread on them in the club area but I can't find it.

Well, that's more than I wanted to know... :254: Fern, but YUCK!! :gaah_::gaah_:

I took the zoo again after Mrs. Piggy. But before you see that, here's an updated look at the badger exhibit...

Zoo004-5.jpg

I added the Canadian Goose and the Barnacle Goose...

Zoo003-5.jpg

And the beaver...

Zoo002-5.jpg

Here's an overview...

Zoo001-5.jpg

@Rosina's Cat---yep, we are using a lot of tulips :glitter_happy:

Kreek has the zoo now, so she'll be the next one to post pics!

Oh, you guys are so talented. I love the way you decorate your zoos and construct exhibits. I will keep your pictures for when my new book is published: "How to plagerize your friends without really trying". :risitas6ba0: :risitas6ba0: :24: :24: :clap::clap: Beautiful pics Firehawke!!! :clap::clap:

hello all,

I took the zoo after Firehawke and decorated the second corner with a dike/dune and from that grew the beaches behind the dikes and the Wading Bird exhibit on the top left. For the birds I used the Pied Avocat, the Dunlin and the Bar Tailed Avocat.

post-98901-129862539433_thumb.jpg

And here's a tulip field

post-98901-12986253919_thumb.jpg

Sea aquarium with Dolphins and Gelly fish and two beaches, behind the dike is a wild boar exhibit. The second picture is taken before I'd finished.

post-98901-129862539655_thumb.jpg

post-98901-129862538978_thumb.jpg

post-98901-129862538395_thumb.jpg

Guests can also walk on top of the dike, watching Firehawke's geese, leading up to a harbor area and some cannons we Dutch still have at some places used in the second world war.

post-98901-129862538698_thumb.jpg

Not sure who's taking the zoo now. Could be we're waiting for our fearless leader... Pukkie.

Savannahjan

Wow, I love the zoo from the Meeses to pieces! It's looking really great. I'm glad to see you are working together during our club down time. We want MORE!

Glad you guys like what the Moosies have been working on! There probably won't be any new stuff until pukkie gets back.