• Richy III
    • Fern
    • MarkBL20
    • HeatherL

arctic kangaroo?

Guest vickiesunflower

Guest vickiesunflower

ok wheres it gone?

i got the worst virus on my pc 2 days ago,to the point where i could not even get onto my desktop when i switched my comp on, so i went out and bought a laptop.i was seriously suffering from zoo tek withdrawals, so here i am again. i'm back.

anyways, i lost everything of off my comp and need to try and d/load as much as i can find again.

but i cant find the arctic kangaroo, does anyone have it?

thanks in advance guys.

Guest caddienoah

Sunflowers,

My sincere sympathies of the demise of your computer! I hope your new arrival does well! I've had one pass on twice, and know the loss you speak of.

Peace,

Caddienoah

Guest vickiesunflower

oh caddie.....your hilarious. :24: :254:

the departed is now up in the loft, gathering dust.

mind you i must admit it was nice sitting in bed last night till 3am with my laptop on my knee

buillding a zoo.

ive never been able to do that before with a great big pc.

SO GOOD RIDDENS TO IT !!!

Savannahjan

Oh, girlfriend, I am SO jealous! I miss my wee lappie so much. He is having an electrical issue, won't work from the power cord, only the battery. So when I plug it in and turn it on, it charges the battery just long enough for it to hold a charge, then the unit switches to battery power and off it goes. My lazy, good-for-nothing brother has promised to look at it for me, but he hasn't so far. He works night and day, poor fella, knows how to do just about everything so he is always in demand. But it would take a few seconds (or so he says) to solder a little here and there and get lappie working again. Oh, I miss him so.

Congrats on the new laptop, Sunflowers, and RIP to all those dear departed puters out there. (And to those who NEED to depart, old fossils.....)

Guest vickiesunflower

well i must admit, it was getting pretty old, and the hamster that was in the back was just about geriatric.

i like this laptop, although it is taking me some time to get used to this new windows vista that is on it.

i do prefer windows xp to be honest. so much simpler to use.

Poor Janicles, :hug2:

Glad you were able to get back to us so fast, Sunflowers (aka Vicki). Where did the Arctic Kangaroo come from? Don't think I've heard of that one (though I'm more of a building, path, scenery and foliage junkie.)

I also lost a hard drive on my desktop 'puter awhile back. (This was my BACKUP drive). It contains all my Zoo Tycoon and Sims Resource downloads, lots of personal pics, original poetry I wrote and the stories and pictures I wrote/took as a freelance reporter/photographer for our local paper. So I do understand what you went through. (Though my "computer geek" son has the drive at the moment and hopefully will be able to recover files on it-otherwise, it's $200 to send it out to a data recovery service. :wife: )

:post-6-1170309992:

Beth :whoa: How can we be friends now for this amount of time and you do not know that the arctic kangaroo is my very favourite UCA In fact it is my first one too So badly that I wanted to make a mixed exhibit with it and none animals matched and then when Jordan made a meerkat I couldn't see because I am colourblind I asked him to make an artcic companion out of it for my favourite animal wich he did so now meerkats and kangaroo live happily ever after in every arctic area's in all my zoos

It is now hopping your way

:254: Pukkie!! :hug2:

As Sunflower said, "Puk RULES!!" I agree heartily. You are the best!!

:post-6-1170309992: