Punki MeT

• Luz21
    • Goosifer
    • Hawkkeye666

A Lower Perspective in ZT2

genkicoll

genkicoll

Gowild12 graciously has allowed me to post this trick here at Tek:

"Hi! I've discovered a way to be "short" or lower to the ground in Zoo Guest Mode. Just follow these easy steps. There are also pictures to help you along.

1) Get into Camera Mode and press and hold the x key. Notice that you are lower to the ground now. (Here are examples from before you press the x key and after you press the x key.)

post-4-1203192296.jpg post-4-1203192291.jpg

2) While still holding down the x key, right click and enter the photo album.

3) Once you are in the photo album, release the x key.

4) Exit the photo album but DO NOT go back to the Overview Mode, stay in the Camera Mode. Notice that even though you are not pressing the x key anymore, you are still low to the ground.

5) Right click enter the Zookeeper/Zoo Guest Mode.

post-4-1203192367.jpg

You can now go about your duties in a lower perspective!

post-4-1203192371.jpg

NOTE: If you ever want to exit this "crouching" state, just press the x key again.

I have found this perspective funner than the "tall" zookeeper because you can be closer to the animals when you are a "short" zookeeper."

Boris Aardvark

I hereby declare funner as a word as well as funnyist this comes from royal degree of Boris the Aardvark

(so there)

genkicoll

Haha, it's OK :tongue: I don't mind being corrected, myself, but I must say I reallllly wanted to fix that before I posted it :24: I'm so bad :laugh:

Guest zoomeister

I'm the same way, genki!! When ever I bring in a direct quote from an old source that uses different spellings into my papers I'm always wanting to correct it so that it will read better..... LoL. But you really can't do that and keep documents pure.... no matter how much you'd like to fix things... :24: It's so difficult!! :Just_Cuz_16: