• Hawkkeye666
    • (Designer)Zarawatto
    • fmdfmdcs
    • (Admin)Cricket
    • Goosifer

Musk Ox...where are you?

Guest Caddienoah

Guest Caddienoah

I read a forum that made reference to an exhibit of musk ox. I didn't see a listing in the animal section for musk ox...Does someone have a file that they can PM me...I'd be most appreciate...or know where a site is, that has one.

That would be in my zootopic for I made a tundraforest with the animal in it

I do warn you though To have a musk ox is almost a must in a zoo like this but I am not particular fond of this UCA

for the way it moves around the exhibit looks ever so weird and the graphics not all that nice

I send you a pm with the animal in it so you can use it and in the mean while hope for Jordan and/or Ghirin to make one for ZooTek Phoenix for it is simple as this in a tundrazoo a musk ox is simply a must!

Microsoft released the musk ox as a bonus download. It should be available to download from with-in the game provided you are connected to the internet while playing.

Savannahjan

Is this a ZT1 animal? I have never heard about this, as in a bonus download. How can that be after 6 years? Pukkie, where did you get the one you have?

Guest rdolphingirl

As far as I know ... the one Taz is refering to is for ZT2 ...

And the one Pukkie is refering to is a user made one for ZT1 ...

please correct me if I am wrong here ... I know theres an official one for ZT2 though.

~Rachel

True but I am such a chaotic person. yeas I start growing a system in the way I now download but

the musk ox I have is one I downloaded long ago when I just got things in from hundreds of places

I have no idea but I think it is originally from Zooadmin.

But we need one for ZooTek itself too for even though I play with it often I am not fond of the way it moves through the exhibit and the graphics are not that nice as well but it is the only one I ever found around the ZooTycoon community and I just know Jordan as well as Ghirin could do a better job on this animal