• Most Online

Sillything
    Newest Member
    Sillything

• HeatherL
    • kenny

Up Elevator

bambiferret

I can't get the elevator to show up in the list of buildings or the scenery list on zt .I have played with it before and never had this problem,I have even taken out some of the new items thinking maybe they were coded the same,but that hasnt helped either.

I did put the up elevator ztd in the updates folder and the lang fern dll in the zoo tycoon folder,just like I have done many of times before.

I may have to reinstall the game .I dont won't to have to do that unless its the only way...

Can someone help me with this.

I have ran out of ideas...

Thank you in advance...

Bambiferret

The only thing I can think of is that you have files in your game that overwrite the XXXXth number file. That number depends on the file. The user made filters by jbl do this and so does the arctic fences by jbl, the fence from mel's site overwrites a different file than those

The garland fence in the Xmas pack is another.

If you have any of them in your game try removing them and see if that works.

And yes this is confusing.

Edit: I am have been informed by Jay that the above problems affect scenery (ucs) files not ai files like buildings. So I have no idea what the problem is.

Fern,

Thank you and Jay for your time......

It has to be something fairly new because I havent had any problems untill now...

Everything that I have in the zt is from here,I dont use from sites I dont know ..I learned that years ago...it will only cause problems...

maybe some of the packs I have just downloaded , I run alot of them because of ztd count...

Anyways Thank you so much at least now I know to look(scenery) at the game as I load it all back in to see if everythings working right.