• Goosifer
    • jbl89
    • ZKH
    • a1236gh

What's your favourite zoo tycoon 2 game

Guest Hughesy

What is your favourite  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Hughesy

What si yuor favourite mine is zoo tycoon Es as i think it brought more variety to the game like jeep tours and sky rides and it has my favourite animal in the game the Crested gibbon

Definitly MM2... It's just i like aquatic animals and the tool to make beautifull water was i thing i always missed, Now you can do a lot more with the water en his animals so i think it's a real good expansion!

• 2 weeks later...
kangorilaphant

hmm, i dunno, ES was excelent, AA and DD were a bit of an anti climax with hardly any new fetures but MM brough tones of new stuff.

but i voted mm in the end

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...
Guest Animal Studier

African Adventure since I'm from Africa, and all of my favorite animals are in that expansion pack, if it wasn't African Adventure, I would be dead now. :th_overreact:

Spotted_hyena2.jpg

Above is my favorite animal, it's the spotted hyena, it is not actually in the game, but there's a species of hyena in the expansion pack! :glitter_happy:

• 8 months later...
Guest Supercat

I was also between ES and MM but had to choose MM since it really adds a lot of content and well we wouldn´t have tanks or any marine animals without it. I still really like ES though, and it would have been my second choice. :laugh:

Edit: then again, EA added all the extinct and dino stuff, but why was it not in the list?