Newest Member
    Sillything

• sarahcottrell72
    • And 1
    • Luz21

Missing animals from Downloads section

Guest comicguy68

Guest comicguy68

Hi! I don't know if this is the right place to put this but when I was in the downloads section for ZT1 downloading some animals, I found out that I couldn't download the Steppe Mammoth (from Dinos) and the North African Elephant (from Others). I would click on download, then when it wouldn't automatically download, I tried clicking on the "Click Here if download doesn't start automatically" link but then I get an error 404. I'll let you know if I find anymore. Thanks.

genkicoll

Oh my, you are correct! Both animals show a file size of 0 bytes, so they're not there :o Thank you for pointing this out, we'll get these corrected as soon as we can!

EDIT: Also missing:

Diplodocus by Ghirin

Being a mod, I have a way to check files quickly, so I have gone through all of the submissions in the Animals section, and these three are the only ones missing. If you find any other files missing, though, please do post in this thread!

I have messaged Ghirin about this, so hopefully she'll be able to fix this soon :)

Genki: these are very big files and she might have had them on another server. She did at one point because she was unable to upload them at one of the various incarnations of Tek

The mammoth is 14.5mb

Diplodocus is 24mb

North African Elephant is 8.73mb

ZooGrammy

I tried to upload the North African Elephant and the site just wouldn't accept it. I didn't try to Stepp Mammoth because it was so big.

Ghirin

Thanks for letting me know about those. Those files are loacated at filexoom.com and sometimes filexoom goes down. I'll move them to 4shared.com. That's where Omeiosaurus and Cetiosaurus are stored. So far 4shared.com seems to be more stable.

Ghirin

The links to the Steppe Mammoth, North African Elephant, and Diplodocus have been fixed. You should now be able to download them