• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    pERAS

• strider213
    • PollyPocketFan79
    • pERAS

zookeeper is having trouble getting to poo?

Guest vickiesunflower

Guest vickiesunflower

another silly question of mine, here we go,

why does it sometimes say in the game that the zookeeper is having trouble getting to a poo?

its in the exhibit at the time, so why cant it be reached.?

and ive checked if there was anything in the way such as rocks, or grass or foliage , but no. there wasnt.

any ideas?

genkicoll

Here's the most common reason that I've found: There is a single blank space somewhere in your exhibit that's blocked off from the rest of the exhibit so the zookeeper can't reach it. This wouldn't be a problem, but baby animals are born in random blank parts of the exhibit, and sometimes they get born right in that inaccessible square. Try clicking on the exhibit gate, then selecting each animal in turn to make sure none are trapped. If so, move the animal, then drop the zookeeper in that spot long enough for the poo to get cleaned up, then take him back out.

Guest Caddienoah

I've had the same problem like Sunflowers, thanks for this explanation, I've learned something new.

:yahoo: :panda:

Caddienoah

:moosey2:

Savannahjan

Sometimes there is a clean pathway to the poo, but perhaps it is behind something or maybe behind some elevation. They can get there, cause I've picked them up and put them there. They clean it up, then walk out of that area with no problem and on with their business. But then more poo gets there and whine, whine, whine, we can't get to it! Oh yes they can, they are just SO lazy.

Guest vickiesunflower

that is so true, ive found that aswell. i think sometimes if i have an unusually large exhibit i find it a problem too.

Especially then LOL for then they are sweeping up poo say mear the entrance and then they have to walk all the way over to the other side of the exhibit and that is just too much trouble :uglyhammer: