• Total Members
    • Most Online

pERAS
    Newest Member
    pERAS

• There are no registered users currently online

Ape's Stuff

ape

I have gotten with Dr Rick and he is teaching me all about being a DESIGNER.

Now, I have a few things that I will share with you as they will soon be released.

My Biome Legend: It is made from the zoo map in ZT1 and tells guests all about the different biomes available in ZT1. I will post pics soon.

Mountain Antelope: I made this animal in my imagination. It is like an Ibex, but is more grayish brown and has a much different habitat and lifestyle. Guests love it ad it is sure to bring more money to your zoo. It's very easy to please.

Here are some unfinished yet still progressing things:

I am attempting to make some flowerbeds

I am nearly finished with an ocelot

I am still working on the rocky mountain gazelle (which my sister made up and asked me to make for her). It is dark brown and loves steep cliffs. It is much easier to please than other mountain animals also.

That's all for now. But I want to be a designer so bad and have to get this stuff realeased in order to do that!! :cheer-girls-group-3x2-green:

Savannahjan

These projects sound great, Ape. I'm so glad the Doctor Rick is working with you, he is very good at animal design. I especially like the idea of the biome legend, that will be nice addition.

genkicoll

Awesome, ape :clap:

I will let you know when I'm ready to help out, too - really swamped with real life right now >_<

-EDIT- Moved to correct forum :)

Oh, sorry Genki, I meant for it to be here! Thanks...

the Biome Legend is now available for download.

I'm also working on a Bradford Pear tree. The rotations are being worked on now, and it will soon be tested. I'll post pics of that when the rotations are completed.

• 2 months later...

All the items above (except the ocelot) are complete. The Rocky mountain Gazelle will soon be released (I don't know when Dr Rick plans to do so.) The Bradford Pear can be found with more of my foliage in Ape's Spring Pack.

I am making a Zorse, which is a Zebra/horse hybrid, so it will not breed because they are born sterile.

post-10222-1212439517.png

Here is a picture of what will be a Marine Resturaunt called "Shelly's"

And here is a Cedar Tree for my Biome Pack

Also included in the Biome pack is a Red River Hog, a Desert House, a Tropical House, and a Slipery log (graphics for the log are taken from the Enrichment log that the Eels use in the game.)

More previews soon!

genkicoll

I edited your post to change the file format to ones the forum will show. .jpgs and .pngs will show here, but bmps are larger, and also have to be downloaded.

I prefer .png format for images that will be put into APE, myself. It's best to crop down your background to where it will "touch" the image graphics. Look at your cedar tree in the post above to see what I mean, I cropped that one down so you can see what I mean.

Cricket

Looking good, ape!! Like animalz, I really like the Shelly's Restaurant!!

Animalz, Cricket--thanks!

Genki--thanks for fixing that!

Oh, and a little teaser here for the special surprise pack I am making...

Pink Dahlias specially made for the special staff member who is also a designer and loves flowers...