• Fern
    • manuel1299
    • Goosifer
    • (Professor Emeritus)Professor Paul
    • Luz21

pony ride

Guest vickiesunflower

toodlepops
The idea for a pony ride is one that has been on the wish list of every site since the game was released. Even Blue Fang had considered it, as they had already added ids to the dll ready. They put it on the "too hard" list, I guess.

The problem of putting sounds in is what we would use. Horses on grass sound different from horses on rock and so on. But, yes, sounds can be added.

Just a good neigh might be sufficient. :wink:

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• toodlepops

• Fern

• Z.Z.

• pukkie

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Luke

Lol yes I think a nice whinney would be sufficient, I know I definately wouldn't be thinking 'Hum, this is pretty good but the sound of hoof against soil ruined it for me!' Anyways Toodly-bop the sampler looks all very nice and I'm sure the finished product will be even better.

Guest Caddienoah

I vote for the lowly "neigh", what better sound to greet guests as they enter, a quite proper pony greeting.

genkicoll

I've been looking everywhere for Jane's original pony ride thread. I can't find it >_< I'd love to see that project continued, as the idea of an open-air pony ride (like she was doing) is awesome, too! I'd love to see it finished, she was doing such a great job on it!

--> Moving to ZT1 Projects :tongue:

Ooooh TP, that little 'Snip-It' looks pretty nice. Love the Green Tiles. :vishenka_34:

When I was a kid.....(big sigh) so long ago...., my favorite ride at the fair,

ofcourse, was the pony ride. After the ride, I'd want to stay and just watch the

ponys. Sometimes, I'd even get to pet the Ponys while they were resting.

Then I'd dream about it for a year till the fair came around again.

I think your ride may have some sentimental meaning for me.... :smile:

gem_del_mar

I agree with you Genki, I :wub: Jane's pony ride, and would also like to see her finish it too. When I read that you couldn't find the thread, I thought oh I know where it is and ran off to get you the link... now I know why you can't find it, as I'm just as lost as you are, I can't find it either :JC_see_stars: . Hmmmm the mystery of the disappearing thread :milkcarton: Ohhhhh sweet Jane where oh where did the ponies go?

wonder if the thread is at an older incarnation of Tek ??

As I said before the ponies are at her computer as she wasn't pleased with it and wanted to work on it some more I hope real hard that health issues won't stop her from doing so and that she finishes it still I so loved it and I love it still since I am playing with it when I can because it is just such a lovely sight to see and so nice to play with The thread about the ponies were to be find in Janes projects but it looks like that whole topic is removed :sad: :crybaby: