pERAS

• PollyPocketFan79
    • MaastrichianFan
    • cadaverine
    • goldenfire

Food Hack

glory48

Good Day,

I have been playing Zoo Tycoon Complete since it first came out and so hooked on it.

My question is. I have put some kind of hack into my update folder and now the animals are never hungry and the food never goes away on the ground.

I have taken out the Super hack and Fill'emup hack and this does not make a difference. I do not want my animals always full, I want my Zoo Keepers to be busy. Would anyone know the file name of the hack I have put in?

Thank you so much.

Glory

nana_nytowl

I don't know the name of the hack, but it would have to be a .ztd file. And it would normally be in the dlupdate folder, so you could check there first.

Did it have a .dll? If it did, maybe you could try taking that out (though it shouldn't matter if you removed the .ztd.). You could also look in the Update folder or even in the dupdate.

Good luck,

:post-6-1170309992:

Fill 'em up was a DJ pluffs ZT Design file. He ussed .exe files and they usually put them in the Updates folder

In your Updates folder look for this: Fill'emup.ztd

I do think Glory toook that out reading her first post but since that is an exe. file and the problem is still there

wouldn't it be best for Glory to uninstall ZooTycoon all together?

When it is completely removed she/he can then install the game again and it would be working fine again

Guest vickiesunflower

that is what i did when i had a download problem. i would do that too, you then can go and download anything you want from here and atleast you know its safe.

Interesting. I just looked at the Fill'emup hack and that is for people, not animals. So that means there is another hack in your zoo. You could always post a screen of files you have in.

Good Day.

I finally had to uninstall because of the other problem I was having with the guest getting stuck. I then slowly added a few items at a time until I was able to have most of the things I wanted in my zoo. I installed the hacks and dils first then little by little I would add new items and restart the game. I was not able to add some of the older UCI and I used a lot of combinations to save space. When I installed. "McDonalds-ZTversion I crashed". I am sending in a picture of the dills and hacks I have, I took out fill'emup and super hack, is there another hack that is in my list that could keep my animals always happy and the food never goes away? I have been collecting items for years but have begun to delete them trying to get just the things I need to play with my zoo.

Thank you all so much for helping me.

Glory

MMSheltersForAllAnimals and DDSheltersForAllAnimals are NOT hacks. I made them. I linked them to the ingame graphics but they have their own ids. A hack overrides ingame ids. Mine do not.

You can get around the marine foliage hack by downloading Decorative Marine Mania Foliage by Blue Fang and Fern. These are like the shelters, using ingame graphics but with their own ids. This leaves the ingame ones usable the way they were configured by BF.

I do not recognise attrboost, so could you pm it to me.

You have 3 dlls with the name Phoenix in them. I would suggest you dump all 3 and go and download the latest one from here.

My guess is that you do not need the ha_ddunlock. I would choose either the unlockcc or the MM unlock, not both.

The campfire and basket unlock. If you have CC you do not need this.

Read what the SuperHack does and do not install hacks that would conflict with it.

The more hacks you use the more likely you are to have problems.

When I installed. "McDonalds-ZTversion I crashed
This uses an .exe install and is bad news. It was made for ZT original with no expansions so the ids conflict with Blue Fang expansion ids. Also you have over-written your lang0 by installing this. From memory (not checked today - too busy) but most of the files that were created using .exe install also ran a patch dll. If you are asked to run a patch dll you should say NO. The problem with a patch dll is that you cannot see that it has changed, like you can with other files. It does not change the dll date. So you need to re-install the lang0 file from the cd or you might find you will still have problems.

MMSheltersForAllAnimals and DDSheltersForAllAnimals are NOT hacks. I made them. I linked them to the ingame graphics but they have their own ids. A hack overrides ingame ids. Mine do not.

You can get around the marine foliage hack by downloading Decorative Marine Mania Foliage by Blue Fang and Fern. These are like the shelters, using ingame graphics but with their own ids. This leaves the ingame ones usable the way they were configured by BF.

I do not recognise attrboost, so could you pm it to me.

You have 3 dlls with the name Phoenix in them. I would suggest you dump all 3 and go and download the latest one from here.

My guess is that you do not need the ha_ddunlock. I would choose either the unlockcc or the MM unlock, not both.

The campfire and basket unlock. If you have CC you do not need this.

Read what the SuperHack does and do not install hacks that would conflict with it.

The more hacks you use the more likely you are to have problems.

This uses an .exe install and is bad news. It was made for ZT original with no expansions so the ids conflict with Blue Fang expansion ids. Also you have over-written your lang0 by installing this. From memory (not checked today - too busy) but most of the files that were created using .exe install also ran a patch dll. If you are asked to run a patch dll you should say NO. The problem with a patch dll is that you cannot see that it has changed, like you can with other files. It does not change the dll date. So you need to re-install the lang0 file from the cd or you might find you will still have problems.

Good Day Fern,

I deleted all the setup Items I have had for years. If I had two of the same, I kept the one without the setup attached.

Downloaded the Phoenix dill from here and delete the rest.

I kept the MM unlock

Deleted the campfire and basket Unlock

I took out the Lang0 dill and reinstalled to replace it.

I have attached the attrboost and a picture of the dill files in my game.

I appreciate the help so very much.

My guest keep getting stuck and leaving a picnic table and returning as soon as they leave. I am hoping to work out these bugs. I never looked at my guest much to see where they go

after they leave a table, this might be normal behavior.

My Animals seem awfully happy for such little care as I give them :)

Thanks again,

Glory

There are warnings about Applebees http://www.lunamanar.com/zklounge/index.ph...0entry432

langTKbarn can be removed. that is in several combined dlls

You should get the ZTUF combined dll http://zoxaeus.com/ZTForums/index.php?auto...mp;showfile=135

langTaco_Bell.dll can can be removed once you install LangZA02.dll http://www.zooadmin.net/ZT1/index.php?topic=70.0

As for guests getting stuck, there are some bench files that include a guest hack and that will cause that. If you have any working benches other than the ingame ones i suggest you remove them and see if that solves the problem.