• Most Online

pERAS
    Newest Member
    pERAS

• pdn

Grandstands not working

glory48

Good Day,

I started playing Zoo Tycoon Complete tonight after getting it all intalled and all the objects, animals, ect put in their correct folders I have download. I am now facing a few problems, one I have already sent a question about. This is my new problem. The Grandstands will not allow people to enter, the people are stuck. If I change the view you can see them going in, but if I go back to the orginal view they are stuck but never do I see a person in the seats. I also check to see if I am making any profit and not a dime, telling me my guest are not getting in to pay. I have at least one pathway from the show tank for them to walk and enter.

I have been playing this game since it first came out and this is the first time I have come across this problem, but I have also downloaded a lot of user created objects and some hacks. My new PC is running Vista if that is of any help.

Thank you so much.

Glory

nana_nytowl

Hi Glory,

Welcome to Tek. :hug2:

One thing: do you have at least one space between your tank and the seats? You need to have this.

Why don't you post a screenshot of the area (tank and seats) and we'll try to figure it out.

:post-6-1170309992:

Good Day,

I finally had to reinstall Zoo Tycoon Complete again and slowly added items and so far each time I checked the guest are using the Grandstands.

I feel this was a conflict with some of the UCI and I am trying to weed out the ones that cause me problems. I worked all day yesterday and will again today trying to get my game in working order.

I always leave one space between fences, walkways and tanks. I also give the guest a path two squares wide to walk on though out my Zoo.

I am thankful for all the help.

Keep smiling!

Glory

nana_nytowl

Hi Glory,

Glad to hear that it's working for you now. :cheer-girls-group-3x2-green:

Keep posting!! :hug2:

:post-6-1170309992:

Savannahjan

Hi, Glory. Please keep us posted if you should find the item that might be causing this. We can ask those who know how to chek out these things to see what is causing the problem and perhaps fix the item so it won't be troublesome any more.

i betcha it was one of the hacks , i cant see it being a UCI/UCA .

i'll put money on that.

And you would probably win. It is most likely a guest hack included in a combined ztd from an old site. Usually containing buildings and/or paths, fences and benches. The hack would be connected with the bench. The green bench mentioned in the "hack" thread is one of these.

Good Day!

I have deleted so many things and find the game is better because I did.

Here is a list of hacks, etc I still have, some I am using, some I am not.

My game is running better, guest are not stuck and grandstands are woking again and most of all I didn't have to re-install over and over.

Thank you so much everyone.

Glory

Pixiggers_Iceberg_inWater_Hack (Ice placeable on water)

Pixiggers_Savannah_Hack (unknown purpose)(in game)

Pixiggers_ZT_FountainsInWater_Hack (not in tanks)

Loewenfrau_clean_up_allVersions(can clean up poo)

ZendivinesFreeSwimmingSuperStaff (staff can swim in water)

ZTF-MMscenery-Hack (unknown purpose)(not put in game)

FencesForever_allVersions (fences cost nothing to buy)

genkicoll

I have used the Fences Forever and Zendivine's hacks without any troubles, though neither of them for a very long time. I've also never had any problem with Jordan's Super Hack. I love that hack :wub: I trust anything that Jordan puts out, he knows his stuff :tongue: