• Total Members
    • Most Online

Punki MeT
    Newest Member
    Punki MeT

• Hawkkeye666

World Wide wonders?

Eragon845

I was reallly looking foward to the worldwide wonders pack,and they should be finished. Does someone know an aprox. realese?? Thanks.

To my knowledge, the WWW pack is out on a special forum. I downloaded it already.

Anyway, I don't like it all that much, some animals really aren't that good.

I found it,and yes,they said that it had mant bugs. Many of the skins looked like junk anyways,so I changed my mind. But I really wanted a Bald Eagle,Hyacynth Macaw,Coati,Alligator Snapping turtle,Chamois,Marine Iguana,Siberian Musk deer,chiru,and Indian Hornbill. :sad:

That is just too sad Kiwilover :hug2: I do hope some other will come along and make the things you wish of a standard wich is worth using

Guest Hughesy

Do you not all think you are being a bit harsh about there work they spent a long time on it and then people call it usless and junk I don't see why they bother if people are just going to act like that

Hughesy, you could be a bit less brutal.

I never said WWW was rubbish, junk, ugly or anything. My opinion it is though some models and skins aren't that good and could have been better. also, it does have bugs.

It's not a bad expansion and I like quite some animals of it, that I even use quite frequently.

I know the creators spend alot of time on it and did their best, but I think a few things could have been better. Some people like WWW, some don't. I'm in between, on the side of liking.

I never meant to be harsh.

Guest Hughesy
I found it,and yes,they said that it had mant bugs. Many of the skins looked like junk anyways,so I changed my mind. But I really wanted a Bald Eagle,Hyacynth Macaw,Coati,Alligator Snapping turtle,Chamois,Marine Iguana,Siberian Musk deer,chiru,and Indian Hornbill. :sad:

As you can see my comment was aimed at Kiwilover

Guest ShenTirag

Yes, the WWW pack has several really frustrating bugs in it, but I have heard that they are planning to remake it without all of these errors. There is hope!

I hope they do. I was really disappointed when I found all those bugs. I love the animals and want to get it again if they do remake it. I'd also like it if someone could release the animals individually because I and other people may not want all of the animals, but only some.