Punki MeT
    Newest Member
    Punki MeT

• And 1
    • MinkeyTron9000
    • kong

Pandas not being fed?

zooguy

It seems not matter what I do, the Giant Pandas are not being fed. Put multiple zoo keepers inside, assigned them to exhibit as well, I am pretty sure all animal food is researched as my Red Pandas (thanks for the community for providing those) are being fed Bamboo shoots.

Can any downloads cause zoo keepers to not feed certain animals? 

Z.Z.

There are a few in game animals that occasionally will not be fed for some reason.

Insure that there is a flat tile next to all fence pieces, and at least a 3x3 area inside the exhibit in front of the exhibit gate, as well as at least 3 tiles for the zookeeper to walk on outside the exhibit to reset their scan.

Sometimes though, even if these things are done, zookeepers will fail to feed the animals.

I have noticed this with pandas and sea otters, and I have no idea how to fix it other than rebuild the exhibit or move it to another location.

• Like 1

It seems the bamboo shoots had been given in a remote corner of the exhibit the Pandas did not care about. I ended up moving them to an exhibit intended for snow lepords and the snow lepords got the panda exhibit. Needless to say both needed a make over but now both animals are being fed properly.

• Like 1