• Most Online

Sladhued
    Newest Member
    Sladhued

• TRIFORCE89
    • palanix77
    • MarkBL20
    • MaastrichianFan

How do you put descriptions in screenshots?

Guest Caddienoah

Guest Caddienoah

How does one correctly put descriptions with screenshots of one's zoos in the screenshots section? Everytime I try, all the descriptions are at the top, and all screens are grouped at the bottom. Unless I do two screens at a time, but then words are together and screens next to each other at bottom of the frame. I really would like to do what everyone else does, a one on one presentation, I think that looks the best. :unsure:

caddienoah,

I put in my attachments then click where I want the captions to go and type always checking the placements with preview the post before I post the thread though.

Genki, I checked out the tutorial and it is how to attach to a post and Michael was asking how to put in the captions one on one if I read it correctly.

Savannahjan

Caddienoah, once you have uploaded the screenshots you can see them listed one by one in the dropdown box on the right, "Manage Current Attachments". You type the text you want for each shot, then place your blinking curser either under your text description or right above it, whichever you choose. Once the cursor is placed, go to the list of attachments and click on the green plus sign next to the shot you want to go with your desctiption. This places the attachment ID where the cursor was. Enter/return and type more text, then place the next attachment by clicking it's green plus sign.

POSTING_PICTURE.jpg

If you want to remove an attachment and not use it in your post, just delete by clicking the red X next to it.

now that's plainer english than I could get out for some reason lol :24: :risitas6ba0: :uglyhammer: :risitas6ba0: :24:

Guest Caddienoah

I think I understand what you ladies are talking about...thank you...I probably should have asked that question before posting my first screenshots...but then that defeats the purpose of being male, right...

(Michael makes the obvious joke first, before being at the hands of the young women!) :yahoo:

That is not just an obvious joke Michael! :risitas6ba0: It is the truth! Simple as that! :24:

I was thinking the same thing Pukkie :24: :risitas6ba0: :uglyhammer: :risitas6ba0: :24:

Guest Caddienoah

Michael looks aghast...he is being picked on by the Goddess Pukkie and her co-hort in crime, the Infamous Alicia G.

The poor innocent Michael, oh what can he do to stop this from happening again...must put on the famous Coat of Infallilbility, (so I will be always right...he laughs to self), no one will ever know!