• Goosifer
    • MaastrichianFan
    • Hawkkeye666
    • DragonEmperor500
    • AnkyloJoe

TP's Super Secret Project

toodlepops

toodlepops

Well I decided I'd move this topic over here instead of continuing to hijack the other one. LOL Pukkie has darned near poked both my eyes out :cristi: with sticks and even resorted to the use of her antlers :moosey2: and I still won't talk. :lala2: I'm a tough nut to crack.

You will all hopefully love this project, when it's done, and as I get a little further along I'll put some sneak peeks up so you can really start guessing.

(((hugs)))

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pukkie

• Fern

• toodlepops

• genkicoll

:yahoo: Can we already start? I guess you will spoil me (and other weird Zootycoon playing creatures) with a very much requested Teletubbie pack!!!!!! :yahoo: And you are the one responsible for the buildings we all love to see in that pack! :elkgrin:

:yahoo: Can we already start? I guess you will spoil me (and other weird Zootycoon playing creatures) with a very much requested Teletubbie pack!!!!!! :yahoo: And you are the one responsible for the buildings we all love to see in that pack! :elkgrin:
Not to my knowledge. :tongue: Guess again. :whistilin: She couldn't make the tellitubbies since she does not do animals.

Ah but she could have hired someone to make them animals and do the rest herself :elkgrin:

Who wouldn't want to be hired by her?

but for another guess I have to get some coffee first my brains are sort of inactive

Ah it hit me :gen162: a baby nursery building perhaps .......

Pukkie I'm gueesing the baby nursery building too

** looks TP's way with big puppy eyes***

Yellowrose

Hey Toodles did you send these 2 to the arctic or what ?? They are soooooooo cold it's a wonder they can type with frozen fingers.

What to do about this rose????? :uglyhammer: I can still type !! (global warming you know)

but if we need to get warmer I would guess there might me a tropical butterfly garden hall

genkicoll

Haha :tongue: TP gives a hint as to what this thread is about in her very first post :wink:

You better quote that hint then Genki No matter how hard I look :magnifyingglass: I don't see it! :whoa:

toodlepops
pukkie said:
You better quote that hint then Genki No matter how hard I look :magnifyingglass: I don't see it! :whoa:

Here's a little peeky. :magnifyingglass: