asd294

• ivanna
    • bxdczoo
    • MaastrichianFan
    • Fern

Screenshots went mad...

Zarawatto

Zarawatto

Welp, this is kinda shameful... I was working on the Thawed Out Park thread when I noticed that over the hundred of screenshots I toke (using the ZT shot feature) resulted corrupted. They look like this Dx

Β 

These are from DD Small map

Β 

Spoiler

Zoo001.jpg.902ce42280f5a05b7597f3c9a4ba0ffd.jpg

Β 

Spoiler

Zoo002.jpg.23ccd93078a79431e93258514fd637a0.jpg

Β 

I don't know why this happent! Is there any solution before reinstalling the whole game? Help pls :c

Cricket

Are you using one of Particle's utilities with an odd (as in off, not normal) screen resolution?Β  That happened to me too.Β  I had to start using a non-zt screen shot program (I use Snag-It).Β  You may want to try one of those and see if you have better results.

Zarawatto
3 minutes ago, Cricket said:

Are you using one of Particle's utilities with an odd (as in off, not normal) screen resolution?Β  That happened to me too.Β  I had to start using a non-zt screen shot program (I use Snag-It).Β  You may want to try one of those and see if you have better results.

Β 

I'm actually using zookini, but it's not new... I'll try reverting zoo.ini to default... If that doesn't work, then I'll try another options πŸ€”πŸ€”

Β 

4 minutes ago, Fern said:

Will send to Jay. My guess is that he might not know.

Β 

Thanks β™‘

From Jay: For the person having strange ZT screenshots, I do not know what would cause that. I never had that problem. Although it takes longer, they could always do the Shift-Prt Screen / paste into graphics program technique.

Zarawatto
8 hours ago, Fern said:

From Jay: For the person having strange ZT screenshots, I do not know what would cause that. I never had that problem. Although it takes longer, they could always do the Shift-Prt Screen / paste into graphics program technique.

I was afraid of reading that 😿😿 Welp, I think I figured out how to make it work properly again...

Β 

It seems that, If I set the max resolution on zookini, the screenshots will result corrupted the same way... But if I set any other, including the second widest resolution, the issue gets fixed πŸ€”πŸ€” I still don't know what triggered that bug, cause I've used the max resolution since I got zookini...

Β 

Anyways... It's back again! I'll seek another screen cap app if it keeps happening... Thanks for your help β™‘β™‘ You deserve Heaven 😽😽