Sladhued
    Newest Member
    Sladhued

• Luz21
    • WhiskersIsCat
    • MaastrichianFan

Lost!

Ryno

I've lost all 3 of my ZT games i can't find them any were :( and i was going to start designing again :( A very sad day indeed!

ZooGrammy

I bought a replacement set of ZT1 at Wal-mart for $l0.00. Always good to have a spare.

I've been looking around online and amazon.co.uk has them for around £2 which is only about $4 which is ok, ill have another good look around before i buy new copies

Guest Caddienoah

Zoogrammy...I've only seen the ZTCC for $20. Is the one you are referring to just ZT? I've never seen just ZT, MM, or DD by themselves, at any store.

gem_del_mar

Same here, I picked up a spare of ZT CC at my Wal-Mart for

$10.00 too a few months back. Hard to pass it up for $10.00

The complete collection is in our country now for 10 Euro which for me feels like it is for free I got myself 2 spares even though

you now can play it without the disc in the computer (as you just need to install) but I need to be sure I can still play this

when I am 80 as there are no signs (not even tiny ones )that I could possibly ever be bored with it.

I was on about ZT, MM, DD seperate but i might just get the CC instead. prices overhere are stupid. but i will look about