Newest Member
    pERAS

• Hawkkeye666
    • MaastrichianFan
    • goldenfire

oncilla download

luvmy83wing

luvmy83wing

Okay Genki I am sure youwill be the one to answer me as it seems you always do ...... THANK YOU!!!!! I have downloaded all of the cats we have in the download site and zipped them all into 1 file ....thanks to you and all seem to work but the oncilla . This cat shows up in the menu where you select what you want to put in your zoo and when I place it a green happy face shows up but no cat is shown what's wrong can you tell me? This is the oncilla by coolperson5 from 2007 I believe I have the current dll files ....

genkicoll

Dll's are only for working buildings such as restaurants, attractions and gift shops, so they will have no effect on animals. Have you tried CP's oncilla ONLY in the game to see if it works for you? I'm no expert on animals - this is something Ghirin or Jordan will have to help you with.

luvmy83wing

I have not tried that but I will real quick and I post back here one way or the other

UPDATE....... I took everything out of my dlupdate file and loaded only the oncilla and yes still having the same issue

genkicoll

OK, then there is something wrong with the Oncilla that Jordan or Ghirin will have to address. You didn't do anything wrong, there's something up with the original file itself :)

luvmy83wing
OK, then there is something wrong with the Oncilla that Jordan or Ghirin will have to address. You didn't do anything wrong, there's something up with the original file itself :)

okay thank you

Jordan: When you fix the invisibility problem you might as well fix this too

b4e01026.uca date: Wed Nov 28 17:49:42 2007

*** Warning: Sum of family, genus, and animal id/type values are < 0.

Animal Type: B4E01026

Perhaps you could also ask Coolperson him/herself as (s)he made more animals an successfully so. As I have been playing with them. Perhaps (s)he can solve the problem too.

• 2 weeks later...
genkicoll

Not yet - Jordan and Coolperson5 are trying to find out what the problem is, as the animal was not invisible when it was first tested, but it definitely is now.

luvmy83wing
Not yet - Jordan and Coolperson5 are trying to find out what the problem is, as the animal was not invisible when it was first tested, but it definitely is now.

How did I know you would be the one to answer me??????? Thanks for the info