pERAS

• (Admin)Cricket
    • Big Chungus
    • HeatherL
    • MaastrichianFan

paardjee's creations

paardjee

sorry for the triple post :mellow:

but I've finished the white backed gemsbok. I already made one of these a long time ago but that one got lost so I've made a new one so you can enjoy it this time :happy:

Zoo065.jpg

Zoo063.jpg

hope you'll like it ^^

ps: if you have any requests for animals real or fantasy say it because I have not many ideas...

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• paardjee

• animalz07

• genkicoll

• ZooGrammy

Those are cool! :biggrin: I think it is fine to double or even triple post in a screenshot thread or creation thread... If its your thread... :wink:

How about making a desert pack with the dik-dik and the gemsbok (If they are desert) and some other desert animals.

I think I am gonna make some more desert animals but first I had the idea of making the head characters of the movies the land before time. for the ones who don't know the movies it is about 5 little dino's having a lot of adventures. well here are the first two: spike and cera:

Zoo067.jpg

Zoo068.jpg

Zoo069.jpg

Zoo070.jpg

but I think I am gonna give all of them the same biome (the great valley) that would look like this:

Zoo071.jpg

up next are ducky littlefoot an I don't know about petrie because he is a flyer and there are no flying dinosaurs in zt1.

well what do you think?

I started on ducky this is the colour she is gonna be but she is gonna be the baby version so smaller then this one:

Zoo073.jpg

Zoo074.jpg

I hope you like them^^

ps: I have a problem with making littlefoot because when I click on the apatosaurus in ape it shuts off.so I can't make any animals out of the apatosaurus...

well I have a problem with littlefoot because ape won't open the apatosaurus so I can't make him does anyone have any idea how I can still make littlefoot?

and I'm making less zt1 animals because I'm making zt2 animals again

• 2 weeks later...

hmm I kinda accidentally deleted the animals of the land before time pack and I've uninstalled zt1... so no more zt1 creations for me. but I will make a new topic in the zt2 section and I'll show you my zt2 projects :)