• Truly_happy
    • kenny
    • Hawkkeye666
    • And 1
    • pukkie
    • LapisLazuli77

Dawn's Projects

Aslan Fan

Well Aslan Fan Maybe you couldn't fix it for it would have a devestating effect for the result. You just go ahead and place it up for download for other members have no problems with that. There is nothing to be done for colourblindness and it is not the first download with wich I had that problem. If it looks fine as it is just leave it be. :hug2:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aslan Fan

• pukkie

• toodlepops

• Savannahjan

I'm sorry, pukkie. I won't put it in the statue pack. I want everyone to enjoy it. And if you can't enjoy it, it won't go in.

Allthough I feel very flattered indeed :elkgrin: doesn't your heart goes out to all disappointment members :crybaby: out there who can not enjoy one of your awsome statues just because little Pukkie here is slightly colourblind? That does not feel right to me you better put it up before they all start to (rightfully) protest or chase me of Phoenix property :wife: :elkgrin:

Great to see Aslan Fan. A friend of my believes it could be done if you give it a marble texture. If you want to give that one a go?

I would be a happy moose for sure :elkgrin: If it does not work don't bother at all but I am curious how that would look like.