• Goosifer
    • Big Chungus
    • moobiefoot
    • Truly_happy
    • HeatherL

Mike's Projects

Ryno

genkicoll

I'm sorry, they are pending releases, as I have not had time to look over the files yet. I will get them approved as soon as possible!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryno

• pukkie

• genkicoll

• animalz07

Ryno,

I like your display cases, don't know why I missed this forum...sorry and apoligies to you.

Could you do some "baby" showcases? How about some Oriental showcases? (Can you tell what I like?)

So you now want little oriental baby showcases? Is that what you are saying? Would that be in prams, babybuggies etc? :post-1-1161705435: :whistilin:

I'm glad you like them :)

Sure i take requests and i will look into that for you :)

Pukkie - I had no idea what you wanted, so i've made a llama with moose antlers and will place a moose in with it with no antlers to look like the llama stole them, if that makes sense.

selamamoos.jpgnelamamoo.jpg

There we go its finished, i really hope you like it.

LSMS.jpg

As you can see i made a little statue of the llama moose

Guest Caddienoah

Ryno,

Jumping in ahead of Goddess Pukkie, I think the Llama and Moose Display is terrific. :moosey2:

I was going to request a display the size of the one in Post #36, with a keeper and a couple of miscellanious baby animals...how's that for a request? (It would be in the central attraction in the entrance area of my Baby Zoo. Kind of the whole idea of the Baby Zoo)

Miss Fern,

You make me smile...You watch the Animal Planet Network on TV, too. One sees baby animals in buggies etc. all the time there...

:panda:

Am glad you like it :)

did you mean post #34 as there isn't a pic in #36...

So if you want more then one baby in the showcase would you be happy with just the grass terrain? or have you one in mind? and would you want tree's in it, as that might hide the babies too much and do you have any request on what babies you want in there.

Answer those and i will see what i can do.

ZooGrammy

Ryno, I think the Moose steal the llamas and not the other way around. LoL although it is hard to tell sometimes.......

Ryno, I think the Moose steal the llamas and not the other way around. LoL although it is hard to tell sometimes.......

I was thinking that but then it works both ways, and i thought how would i make it look as if the Moose was stealing llama so i did it llama stealing moose. but yes it does confuse me as it can work both ways

I hope you like it still

ZooGrammy

It's nice but it's the Moose that you've got to please. I guess we'll have to see what Pukkie says.

genkicoll

Haha! It's turnabout! Paybacks for the Meese! :24: The llama stole the moose antlers!