• Total Members
    • Most Online

pERAS
    Newest Member
    pERAS

• There are no registered users currently online

Mike's Projects

Ryno

What do you mean not much? They look very good to me :clap: These will look great in any zoo Great job!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryno

• pukkie

• genkicoll

• animalz07

All rotations have been fixed, and all files have been cleaned up, so tomarrow im going to try and combined all 3 files to one ZTD file which i've never done before so wish me luck, then i will upload.

I can make more small ones like these if you have any animal suggestions.

Apologies for double posting, file has been combined and tested again and now been uploaded, Pending approval needed so hopefully it will be ready to download soon :)

coming next Pukkie's Llama stealing moose showcase (if nothing goes wrong)

Apologies for posting again! :adore:

As you may have read i was having problems with the showcases again....However i've managed to complete one without problem :) I know it's alittle large i just wanted to see if i could get it working. and here it is

tigerexhit.jpg

I can release this one at the size it is, or i might just leave it, I'll leave that choice up to you, everyone is done, just give me the go ahead to upload then i shall..

now onto trying smaller ones without problems (fingers crossed)

Hm I am not sure about this one for the hight of the showcase looks high enough for the one you had with the polar bear

But it looks like this one could do with the hight you've used for the Rhino, the grey wolves and the Crocodile one

I agree with you there Pukkie, The only reason its that high is because of the size of the base, I don't think i will release it, i just wanted to see if i could get it working which i have.

and more good news i just tried a small one the size of the rhino, croc etc and it worked :cheer-girls-group-3x2-green: so they will be coming soon :)

:yahoo: Now that is good news :yahoo:

I Have been thinking though but this size showcase could prove to be ideal for some giraffes to be displayed in.