• cadaverine
    • bxdczoo
    • MaastrichianFan
    • MarkBL20
    • Fern

Zoo Tycoon Center

Guest Otter Lord

Gem,

Since you also post here at Tek, may I ask a question here or do I have to e-mail you or register at ZTC? When I went to download the Around the World Pack: Africa, it said it either had been moved,renamed or not available on the site. I wanted to not only see what was in it, but download it too. Or will it maybe be available at ZA?

Kim

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Otter Lord

Hey Kim, Sorry but some of our Downloads don't work because the link is broken. The files were moved to another host and that host was lost and we lost some of the files. The Around the World Pack: Africa is a fan favorite and we're waiting for someone to turn up with a copy of it. We'll get it back up as soon as possible.

Also, we have a site update. There is a new Article about the Habitat Editor tool in ZT2 in our Reopenning forums, you must be a member to see it. Also there is a new Screenshot contest for Zoo Tycoon 2 players that is based on it. Check it out at the forums! ~Linky

• 1 year later...

When I press the main site button, I got the message "GeoCities has closed." Have to I get to that site's downloads?

I should have all their ZT1 files and some ZT2 files somewhere.

Many need updating before rerelease. Since the ZTCDD had hosting rites before they reopened the site I guess at some point I should have another look at reloading them there.

I just want a lot of And1's old downloads that were there. I hope you can get them back. Most of the ZT2 downloads were very outdated there, though, mostly becuase the site suffered the inactivity.