pERAS

• (Admin)Cricket
    • (Designer)HENDRIX
    • Fern
    • Hawkkeye666
    • a1236gh

Downloads unzipping with .ucs files

fountain

I'd like to use the Coca-Cola Parasol in the old Zoo Tek files, but how?

The files are not .ztd.

Thanks for the assistance.

fountain

genkicoll

Thank you for letting us know about the problem! The file was improperly zipped, but this has been fixed now. If you don't feel like redownloading the file, simply rename the .zip file you downloaded to .ztd.

Thank you for letting us know about the problem! The file was improperly zipped, but this has been fixed now. If you don't feel like redownloading the file, simply rename the .zip file you downloaded to .ztd.

Thank you! It looks great!

fountain

The neon lights in the ZTUnlimited catalog is not .ztd file. I'd like to use them with the terrific Toodlepop's nifty Lounge.

Thanks for the help!

fountain

genkicoll

Fixed! Just re-download or rename the zip you already have to .ztd.

If you find any more, please post the names of the file(s) here in this thread, and I will take care of them. Thanks!

Eastern_Island_Moai_Statue 1 and Statue 2 files

Thanks,

fountain

Both taken care of :cheerlie:

hello again!

From the ZTUnlimited catalog: Lamp by Marijke

A problem I have is using the Dairy Queen and Subway download from the same catolog. I have the up to date .dll but my game crashes If I use those. ...For that matter my game ZTCC also crashes shortly after attempting to use the Invisible Fences. I've tried reloading both of these files and the game still crashes. I do without, but I curious at to what is going wrong.

fountain

genkicoll

The lamp has been fixed, and I've contacted fern about your other questions, as I cannot answer them.

Most of the ZTU files need either tweaking or outright fixing. These are hosted at more than one site. I have been working on the ZA files and they also host these. As I get to them I will add the updated version here.

Sorry genki, even if you made all the fixes I will exchange it for my version so that all sites have a file with the same date markers, making it easier to establish the correct version. Or I might use your fix. I will see at the time.

Have you been working on the same game? Some files take a while before crashing your game. The dlls in the folder with Subway and Dairy Queen should not be needed as both files are in one of the combined dlls. Not sure which one at the moment but as long as you have the recommended ones the lables will show. Neither file crashed my game but I will check with Jay that the latest is loaded here.

About the invisible fence. I am not sure. Only some people have problems so I am not usre if it is this file or something else. The one here does have the dll in the ztd so I will upload a new one. The dll ids were added to the ZTUF combined dll.