• Most Online

Sladhued
    Newest Member
    Sladhued

• (Admin)Cricket
    • MaastrichianFan

Old download question.

KTesch

Does anybody know if you have to put ZooGrammy's Animal Hospital in an animal's exhibit for it to work or do the Zookeepers take the animals to the hospital ?

Kim

Absolutely not it is a working one I am positive! But you don't put it in an animals exhibit.

You place it somewhere where you feel it is best in your zoo

The building was submitted by Brandi, but I just pm'd ZG because I don't know if either of them looked here or not and ZG's online anyways and Brandi isn't.

Kim

It is a non paying attraction that people go to for "fun" People can see the animals being cared for.

Thank you. Another question. The Recycling Center says it does the same thing as the ingame Compost Building, but is it the same thing as the Reduce,Reuse,Recycle Pack?

Kim

genkicoll

No, it's not the same. CDL's Recycling center is a working building - the RRR pack by Brandi is all scenery, including the trash bins. When I have time, I will remedy this, though :wink:

Genki,

So right now, they're scenery objects and can't be used by the guests, right? The RRR Pack?

Kim

so does the recycling center take away from Guest happiness like the compost does? And if I use the Center then I don't need the compost for the money?