asd294
    Newest Member
    asd294

• (Designer)HENDRIX
    • Hawkkeye666
    • OttoPruin2007

Stubborn guests? No. Dumb me? Yes.

fountain

I was going to post a query as to why only a few guests from one side of my zoo were interested in the White Bengal Tiger and none from the other side of the zoo. (In the earlier version of the zoo the guests nearly stampeded to that exhibit.)  I figured it was because of sight lines and low popularity of the Barracuda exhibit. I replaced the fish with Lemon Sharks, enlarged the tank, sold off the user created restaurant for tank expansion, moved the position of the Perfect Filter, and the game crashed. Fortunately I had saved the game prior to the changes so restart the game but did not move the filter, tank entrance and put the Prairie Dog Cafe next to the tank.

Guests still turned around at tank rather than go around the corner. I had checked the area from 2 angles while doing this and thought the guests did not like foliage.  Changed to a 3rd viewing, thought about flowers to appeal to guests when I noticed a Post and Rope fence across the path nicely blending with user created trees and flowers at the corner. :bloos1:

6 months of the game year waiting for snobby guests to come.

• Sad 1

You found it...that's what is important. I know you will not make the same mistake again. It happens to all of us.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Cricket

I'm glad you found it!  :jump1:

I've done this before.  I use the utility picket fence to section off the areas I don't want my guests in yet.  Sometimes tho' I forget to remove some of the fencing, especially if they're as well-hidden as yours was! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ooof...hate when that happens!  Glad you were able to figure it out!

• Like 1