asd294
    Newest Member
    asd294

• Goosifer
    • (Admin)Cricket
    • AZooBaron

Animal Sales

fountain

Is the money from the sale of animals included in "Recycling" totals?  Animal purchase costs are listed separately.

In my Southern Hemisphere Zoo 279 animals was too many.  Most animals are breeding so I don't buy many except to balance the sexes or replace older animals before death especially if the pair have not produced offspring.  Keeping up with some of the prolific breeders is a challenge. Down to 248 animals now in year 11 and have 950 - 1000 guests. Actually have a net profit some months mostly from the animal sales.

Zarawatto

I'm not sure, but I remember that selling sick or unhappy animals is at lower cost that a full healthy overjoyed one 🤔🤔 I may be wrong, but makes sense to me... It seems to imply several variants more than items 💰💰

Z.Z.

"Is the money from the sale of animals included in "Recycling" totals?"

You made me wonder, so I ran a test, and yes, animal sales are listed in the recycling total.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Too many Pampas Cats (5) by the exhibit gate and 2 piles of dung/poo trapped a zoo keeper so she could not rake nor leave the exhibit.  Felines in other exhibits were hungry and angry. I should have taken a screenshot before I moved her to another part of the exhibit giving the cats a chance to move

I also hired another zoo keeper to help with the 5 cat exhibits because other keepers' overlap assignments were not enough help. And I sold 5 of the 9 Pampas cats.

Z.Z.

Thats one reason I trap the keepers, so they dont go wandering, and I keep only a maximum of 4 of each animal in the exhibits, Mommy, Daddy, and 1 or 2 babies.

• Like 2