• Most Online

Punki MeT
    Newest Member
    Punki MeT

• (Designer)HENDRIX

Guest Codename Orion

Guest Codename Orion

Hi everybody!
Relatively new to the forum and site, but I've been playing Zoo Tycoon for a really long time and just recently got back into it. As a bit to challenge myself with my return to Zoo Tycoon Complete Collection, I wanted to build a zoo in freeform mode that acquired all of the in-game awards that your zoo can be given over the course of time. It's been really fun coming back to the game and learning all sorts of strategies I never knew of as a kid playing the game, but I've realized that some of the in-game awards just don't seem to be activating when their criteria is met. I am aware of the bugged "Outstanding Animal Health Plaque" added in Dinosaur Digs that has a fix here on the site (Which I have downloaded and confirmed is functional), but I noticed that another award in Dinosaur Digs, the "Tyrannosaurus Rex Egg, Gold Rex" didn't show up when I hatched a baby T-Rex or when I bred one. I wanted to make this post to see if anyone knew how to make a fix for this award and any others in the game's code that were just bugged from being achieved in a standard Freeform game, and if there was any way we could fix them to be achievable in some way, similarly to the "Outstanding Animal Health Plaque" fix.
Sorry if the wording and formatting is a bit weird. This is my first time posting on a forum EVER.  Thanks for all the assistance and I hope that I can learn a bit more about the game as a whole.