• Lucretius
    • Richy III
    • Knol
    • fountain

Medieval Buildings by Z.Z.

Z.Z.

Z.Z.

Medieval Buildings by Z.Z.

Purchase a Medieval Dinner Theater! Guests will enjoy watching a thrilling jousting tournament while they eat and drink and be merry!
The Medieval Dinner Theater satisfies guests restroom, energy, fun, food and drink needs.

Purchase a Medieval Armory Museum where your guests can marvel at displays of medieval weaponry and armor and even purchase a souvenir!
The Medieval Armory Museum satisfies guests restroom, energy, fun and gift needs.

Purchase a Medieval Privy to satisfy your guests restroom needs!
The Medieval Privy satisfies guests restroom and energy needs.

The ZIP file contains:
Individual ZTDs for the Medieval Dinner Theater, the Medieval Armory Museum and the Medieval Privy
A combined ZTD that contains all three Medieval Buildings.
A Notepad file containing this release text.

Enjoy! :D

• Love 1

• 1 month later...
Z.Z.

Thank you Pukkie, Im so happy you like them :)

These were made for medieval and dragon themed areas in our zoos, I hope you enjoy them! :)

• Love 1

Z.Z.

When starting a new zoo, the first thing I do is decide my color theme, which is usually purple because thats my favorite color, but can be different colors too, like green and gold for St Patricks day, or pink and white for Valentines, etc.

Then I collect the flowers, fences and paths I want to use because those come in all the colors, then the fountains and statues, and finally the buildings, which I decide on last because user made buildings cant be recolored, so rely on the flowers and paths to maintain the theme colors, but if the theme is say Christmas, I collect all the Christmas buildings, if the theme is Easter I collect all the Easter buildings, etc.

I use restaurants only, no food stands, so I dont have to have trash cans and maintenance people cleaning up trash, and I dont have to have restrooms because the restaurants take care of guests restrooms needs too.

Then I decide what animals I want to use, if its a dragon themed zoo I collect all the dragons, and so on.

When I know how many animals will be in the zoo, I build the zoo on pause, do the layout of the exhibits and main paths, put in the exhibit fences, and add the buildings, fountains and statues.

Then I make all the exhibits suitable, and add trees and flowers to the guest areas.

The last thing I do is add the animals and zoo staff.

Its been awhile since I made a zoo, I spend more time making things FOR the game than actually PLAYING the game. :animated-smileys-laughing-291:

• Like 1

ZZ Pukkie is probably overwhelmed with all the new files since she has gone missing. Knowing her she probably wants to play with them all at once which is what she probably means by not knowing where to start. Now she is back she will likely come up with a list of requests for you to make. She is a download glutton like many of us. I for one have missed her energy and fun while she has been ill.

• Love 2

Thankfully I am on the mend Fern and Z.Z. and I am so helped that Neil have fuixed the major issue of my failing pc and it is now working soo much better

I can get way more out of it now I don't hade to admit defeat within 10 minutes time

I can't recall what I wished for and what wishes are still oustanding but for one ...

The ingame petting zoo in a snowy version of it so people can pet a snowsheep , arctic hare  feed some arctic goose and see the wnowy owl yo know little snowy furry things in an arctic petting zoo

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Savannahjan
6 hours ago, pukkie said:

The ingame petting zoo in a snowy version of it so people can pet a snowsheep , arctic hare  feed some arctic goose and see the wnowy owl yo know little snowy furry things in an arctic petting zoo

Oooh, that's fabulous idea.  Designers?  

hahaha this idea was already aired since I found Jane her snowy buildings Must have been when we were still only evolved (you know before we became fabulous?) but it would be great to still live to see the day that this is happening