Newest Member
    asd294

• (Designer)HENDRIX
    • Fern
    • (Designer)Z.Z.
    • HeatherL

Splashing Horse & Switch Grass

fountain

I was working on my contest zoo putting switch grass into the Splashing Horse by John T. exhibit. I put about 5 squares of the grass and suddenly my whole game disappeared from the screen.

I have 122 dls in dulupdate which includes the temporary guide for the invisible fence and I am using the Lunar Base map.

Anyone else see a problem with those downloads?

Vondell

This switchgrass?

So far in all my time using it I've never had any crashes or file incompatibilities. The grass ends up in nearly all my builds.

Out of curiosity I downloaded the Splashing Horse (link) to test and I have not yet been able to reproduce the issue, I am trying both the Habitat and Decorative versions.

Interestingly enough, I also had my first contest zoo file crash just recently. I'm getting a consistent crash with some (but not all) colors of the coloured concrete fences, whenever I put them in a situation where it has to render the gate piece. They seem stable as long as I don't make the game try to pull the gate piece (like by enclosing an exhibit with it, or manually trying to move the gate onto a section of it.) Game hangs for a moment then closes.

There's a lot of them and I haven't tested all of them. Some of them do it, some of them don't.

• Thanks 1

That is strange as I have never had any problems with any of thoose fences and I can tell that I used them all and not just 2 or 3 times ...

Your switch grass is in the contest dls and I have never had a problem before. The other exhibits with the grass are fine. I will try a different horse.

I took out the splashing horse and zzshelters I added and the game just crashes 3 times in a row. dl contest number is 121.  I don't where to begin looking.

It does have the Freeform Unlock file.

The game gets to the "additional animals are available for purchase" then it disappears from the screen.