asd294

• (Designer)HENDRIX
    • Fern
    • (Designer)Z.Z.
    • HeatherL
    • PollyPocketFan79

Incorrect file

pukkie

at the designers guild when I was still a tester for ZooTycoon items (is that years ago already?) I had a topic with the things I test and the always following questions

Very useful for problems like I come across while playing and/or testing and mostlikely both

Since I have no clue how to log in there anymore but I ran into something wrong I better post it here since no one else seem to have noticed

But in our scenery items we have 2 St Fransiscus statues you can see it here in the square and with the right statue

statue2.png.663118cf180269245fa13db0d60b140f.png

And this is the other one This file is wrongly named as this is not that statue

I have no idea what that is... Could be a gargoyle a bear or a chimpansee (as there was also a Gorilla nearby)

But my eyesight is that kind of failing that I can not determine what it is.

statue1.png.e25fb8c6ce99b3c403a0fc52c153da41.png

I did however determine that this is not ST Fransiscus so if anyone know what this statue is can it be given the correct name please?

Z.Z.

It looks to me like the Saint Francis statue you have highlighted in the second pic is actually the gorilla statue next to it in the menu, which probably means that they both have the same ID number, which sometimes happens when different people make things with APE.

I would suggest removing the files that have the gorilla statue and the Saint Francis statues, then add them one at a time and look at the menu to see if the problem persists.

If it does, you may need to remove one or the other.

I will say that I do not have a Saint Francis statue in the downloads for the Spring zoo, Im not sure how you have it, but I do have the Gorilla statue, I think its in one of the animal statues packs.

Im sure Fern knows how to fix it though.

From Jay: Yes I can read that topic. But I do not know the context of that topic. For example, I do not know if pukkie is using contest ztd files or other ztd files. Z.Z.'s comments about same ID is not entirely correct. In general, when the same ID is used for two things, only one shows in the purchase menu, unless the ucs files are in different places within the ztd. The statues are in BrandisGardenStatues.zip, which has 5 statues. The original was in 2009 and had 5 individual ztd files. In 2010, the pack was updated with the ucs files edited and a combined also created. But when the ucs files were edited, the Garden Gargoyle Statue ucs got replaced with the St. Francis Statue ucs, but using the file name of the Garden Gargoyle Statue ucs. In 2015, the pack was updated again, and the ucs files had the correct names. So the 2015 versions should be used.

As for pukkie accessing here, there was a message in the error log one day that she used an invalid password. So she might need to do the "forgot password" procedure to have a validation email sent to her email, which is a msn one, if she still uses that.

Just reading the message from Jay if these are the contest ztds I will send them to him since he does not have them yet.