asd294
    Newest Member
    asd294

• (Admin)Cricket
    • MaastrichianFan
    • Goosifer

No, it won't go.

fountain

I have taken out/sent to the recycle bin AQ's camp stool, camp chair, cooker (each individual ztds) yet these all show in the menu and are placeable in the game.  Even after starting and restarting the game several times over the past three days.  Other files "leave" when I delete them but not these. This has not caused any noticeable problem but I am curious what is going on.  Thanks in advance.

Could they be included in another combined ztd? That's the only thing that makes sense to me.

• Thanks 1

Zarawatto

I tried to load ztd files once using ZT download feature instead of placing them manually by myself into /dlupdate folder... When I tried to delet them, they were still there... I noticed that, with that OS, the game automatically loaded into some new folder somewhere else and pulling them from that place while loading instead of ZT root folder at Program Files... I just had to find that folder using search option and deleting them... Problem solved... I don't know if that's the same issue you're having 🤔🤔

• Thanks 1

From Jay: I do not have much to add than what was said. fountain can remove all files from the dlupdate folder and see if those things are still in the purchase menu. If so, fountain can run that program that lists all files in ZT's folders and I could look at the results.

• Thanks 1

It turns out it was not a combined filed but that I had at some time put those ztd into dupdate as well as dlupdate. Rather than open the dlupdate to add those ztd I tried to add them "a step above" and missed the correct folder the first time.  I'm lucky it was that folder not one farther down the list.

Thanks for the suggestions Heather, Zawarotto, Heather, and Jay. :cheer1::flowerysmile:

• Like 3