• Most Online

asd294
    Newest Member
    asd294

• Hawkkeye666
    • And 1

Missing Marine Mania statues

pukkie

I am trying to create an aquarium area in my zoo and I wanted to use the ingame sealion statue and later on also the dolphin one

But the two of them and the in game Orca statue are not there

Can anyone playing in the contest check if they have the same probl;em because if so one of the statues must have caused that problem

They are unlocked by getting awards. Take time from your contest zoo and win these to get them into your menu.

Best Sea Lion Show in the Country
Congratulations! You have been given the "Best Sea Lion Show in the Country" award for having a California sea lion show that has generated $5,000 in revenue. A sea lion statue has been unlocked.

Best Orca Show in the Country
Congratulations! You have been given the "Best Orca Show in the Country" award for having an orca show that has generated $15,000 in revenue. This award comes with a cash bonus of $5,000, and an orca statue has been unlocked.
Best Dolphin Show in the Country
Congratulations! You have been given the "Best Dolphin Show in the Country" award for having a bottlenose dolphin show that has generated $20,000 in revenue. This award comes with a cash bonus of $10,000, and a dolphin statue has been unlocked.

From Jay: I believe the MM freeform unlock also unlocks those statues. As you said, one can also get the awards to trigger them to be unlocked. The awards cause them to be made available by adding lines to the zoo.ini file. So it is also possible to edit zoo.ini to add those lines manually. There are a other ways to make those available as well. The preferred way is the "Unlock everything" button that is made available by developerMenuHack.ztd. Other ways are HaveAllSpecialThingsAvailableByJay.ztd or HaveAllThingsAvailableByJay.ztd:

http://www.ztcdd.org/DG/index.php?topic=6048.msg26039#msg26039

lol I think I better do them scenario's then hahahaha

I kind of forgot all about it as I haven't done scenario's since last century

But yeah different computer

Thank you soooo much Fern

I know what I need to do :elkgrin:

• Haha 1