Newest Member
    Sillything

• Fern
    • Goosifer
    • Luz21
    • manuel1299

Savannahjan's Screens

Savannahjan

Oh! How beautiful! Post more! I love it! I am going to experiment with observation areas today. You have inspired me!!! :cheer-girls-group-3x2-green:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Savannahjan

• genkicoll

• c_suminski

• Z.Z.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is wonderful Jan! I love the California sea lion exhibit,and I like the observation areas in the first pic. Keep on building! :clap:

Overview with no animals added

:party:

Amazing!!!

'Do have question: Are there no problems with crowds despite the single lane/tile paths?

fountain

genkicoll

lol~ I hadn't even thought of that, but reviewing the screens, it looks like Jan didn't allow any guests into the zoo :elkgrin:

Z.Z.

Savannahjan, I was just looking at your screens again, and I have to say you are a very talented zoo builder, you have unique ways of using things, and you have given me more ideas with these screens. Thank you :)

Guest Caddienoah

I keep reviewing your screens...they are terrific...no doubts about it!

Going to print a couple up, with your permission...to try to practice your innovations....it's hard to flip from zoo to post...

Savannahjan

Thank you all so much. And Caddienoah, of course you may print and study, I am very honored.

I usually block off the entrance and build everything, or almost, before I let any guests in. You know they just start whining and getting in the way! :fryingpan: I would love to never let them in, but most contests value their whiney opinions, so after I get it all done, I grudgingly let them come in. Also, after I build an exhibit and get it just as I want it, I sell off the animals and start the next exhibit. That way, they don't get unhappy or overbreed, and I don't have to have those annoying, wandering zookeepers about. Before I open the zoogate, I stock the exhibits, add the zookeepers and maintanence workers and let it run a bit to be sure the staff can handle the situation. I think I like the zookeepers less than I do the whiney guests, they are such vagabonds.

I'll post more when I can find them.