• hshelby99
    • OttoPruin2007
    • Fern
    • Hawkkeye666
    • bxdczoo

Tuna Patch

LapisLazuli77

LapisLazuli77

I have no experience in creating sprites for Zoo Tycoon, but here's an idea I had for a mod that I wanted to pitch.

I've heard often that the bluefin tuna is REALLY underwhelming, particularly in size. So here's something I thought about; I took notice of Borsato's Raptor Patch, which gives the in-game Velociraptor new ZT2-based sprites, then reuses the original sprites for a new animal Deinonychus.

Perhaps something of similar sorts could happen with the tuna, giving it a new set of sprites that's much larger, more impressive-looking, and more accurate, then using the original sprites for some other kind of fish(admittedly with the sprite being really small it looks really nondescript, so it could be anything).

• Like 1

Z.Z.

It would probably be better just to make a larger species of tuna without messing with the game programming.

For instance the Atlantic Bluefin Tuna is the largest species of tuna:

"Pacific bluefins can be up to 9.8 feet and weigh up to 990 pounds, while Southern bluefins are up to 8ft 2ins and weigh up to 570 pounds. However, Atlantic bluefin tuna can reach 12 feet long and weigh up to an incredible 1,500 pounds!"

The Mighty Atlantic Bluefin Tuna (A Species Guide) – Strike and Catch

• Like 1
  • Love 2

That fish would keep a lot of cats and a herd of diet-ers happy. :hihi6:

:billybassemo2:

• Haha 2