asd294

• asd294
    • Libby
    • Faxiel
    • hshelby99
    • OttoPruin2007

I need a little help over here, please!

Jacquie

It's hard to describe but I combined ztd files successfully, finally. However, once I load it up into my dlupdates folder, the menus show the spaces where they should be,  but there's just empty menu tiles instead of the image. I successfully added some flowers but these are the animals so clearly I'm not doing something right. If anyone could help with some advice, I'd be so obliged. :) I know this community is absolutely awesome for help so I'm sure someone could point me in the right direction? Thank you! 

Z.Z.

I dont do animals, but the menu image would be blank if there was no menu image loaded into APE.

Im sure someone else could be more helpful than me though. :)

Did you combine different types of files into one? Animals, buildings, scenery? When I first learned to combine, I did each type in a separate combined file. It took me a lot of practice to successfully combine different types into one ztd.

On 5/26/2023 at 1:14 AM, HeatherL said:

Did you combine different types of files into one? Animals, buildings, scenery? When I first learned to combine, I did each type in a separate combined file. It took me a lot of practice to successfully combine different types into one ztd.

No. I was trying to combine some dinosaurs. Then I tried with lizards. Still the same thing.