• Most Online

asd294
    Newest Member
    asd294

• (Designer)HENDRIX
    • OttoPruin2007
    • bxdczoo
    • Hawkkeye666

Ghirin bird glitches (or am I incapable)

alexvaneks

alexvaneks

Hello all

I absolutely adore the bird collections by Ghirin and I like making giant bird sanctuary zoo setups, but these blasted little boogers get stuck over water EVERY time, and then I have to manually move them so they can go eat and do bird stuff. They get unhappy and will eventually get taken away for poor treatment, but there will be food in the highly suitable habitat and everything. I don't know if I can/need to go water free, but it's very frustrating for me. Does anyone else have this, or am I just incapable?

• Like 1

Can you name specific birds and I can look up the guides for you and see what warnings there might be.

No you are not the only one I have had that too But I can't recall what birds they were out of my head

The trick is to not have too much foliage around the water so they can find land It seems like the can't fly over certain foliage

Savannahjan

Yes, Pukkie, I think that is a problem.  I have had the same issue, even when the water is fairly open.  It's usually the smaller birds, but I can't remember which ones. 

Glad you reminded us about this alexvaneks, it's nice to see you.

yeah definitely the smaller birds but not sure if they were Ghirins or Genki's or even both of them have smaller birds with the same issue