• Forester_Sk
    • bxdczoo
    • Lucretius
    • Basking Shark
    • AdrianSpongebob4 18
    • qkr5614

Thylaco's projects

Thylaco

Howdy, I've been a Reddit endemic for a few years, making Speculative Evolution themed stuff ("After Man", "The New Dinosaurs" & "The Future is Wild"), a couple basic hacks and recently Location themed scenery.

Link to my Website: https://sites.google.com/view/thylacosprojects/ztcc

Pack2Tease1.png.3d497dfdfad96b96594f74c367a486d0.pngPack2Tease2.png.6f3b474765bdc4e65081e836dc6b491e.png

Some things I've been working on for the next pack

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Hey, great to see you here! You have a unique collection of animals for Zoo Tycoon I've not seen before. Are those made in Blender as well?

• Like 1

I'm so happy you made it! On Reddit my name is FluffyWienerDog1.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Goosifer said:

Hey, great to see you here! You have a unique collection of animals for Zoo Tycoon I've not seen before. Are those made in Blender as well?

Thanks. Yep, it's all Blender. Obdurodon is the first one from back in 2019, I was inspired by TasmanianTiger's work. (I managed to avoid seeing any other blender items at the time)

4 hours ago, HeatherL said:

I'm so happy you made it! On Reddit my name is FluffyWienerDog1.

Good to hear, I trust campaign isn't giving you too much trouble now?

• Like 2

I reeeally dig the animal designs you went for! I think they fit in nicely with the game's art style. I'll also add that speculative evolution isn't something that is done very often in either ZT1 or ZT2 communities, so that's a really cool niche that will be unique to see. I can't wait to see more and welcome to ZooTek!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Goosifer said:

I reeeally dig the animal designs you went for! I think they fit in nicely with the game's art style. I'll also add that speculative evolution isn't something that is done very often in either ZT1 or ZT2 communities, so that's a really cool niche that will be unique to see. I can't wait to see more and welcome to ZooTek!

Thankyou very much, my first introduction to Speculative Evolution was actually a ZT2 project thread, though they seemed to lose motivation after meeting Dougal Dixon, which based on what he said it's fair enough.

Welcome

You being Australian explains your critter having platypus looks.

By the way your files will crash the games of some playing non-English language versions.

In your UCA and UCS files you need to change the LCID from 3081 to 1033 to fix that.

There are other things you might like to change. There is an editing guide for UCS files at DG

UCS Editing guide (User Created Scenery)

• Like 1

On 8/15/2023 at 12:41 PM, Fern said:

Welcome

You being Australian explains your critter having platypus looks.

By the way your files will crash the games of some playing non-English language versions.

In your UCA and UCS files you need to change the LCID from 3081 to 1033 to fix that.

There are other things you might like to change. There is an editing guide for UCS files at DG

UCS Editing guide (User Created Scenery)

Thanks for the heads up, it should be done now. (It was not)