• Total Members
    • Most Online

SadakoRei13
    Newest Member
    SadakoRei13

• SKazoroski

The Llama Song

fountain

O-O-O-kay.... I remember there is an "official" Llama song for us Mooses but I have lost the lyrics long ago. This is the first thing that popped up when I searched: "The Llama Song |Moose Tube GoNoodle" on YouTube.  Have fun :animated-smileys-laughing-273:

Okay, who has the link to the "official" Moose club song? And don't post "M-i-c-k-e-y M-o-o-s-e" song please.:soapbox:

That used to be a time in the area called Club House Rock in the section subforems underneath Club News & Announcements and clubcontests

a subforum which I thought was called clubintoductions

In these you could find al kinds of info about the club motto club colours the number of current members even

In that introduction area CristiJabberJaws also had a clubsong posted which was written by CDL

Since the clubs have been moved away from that area and are accessible only by clicking on the word clubs in the subbar once you clicked browse

that info is no longer there

I am not sure how it is for the other clubs as you have to be a memberto get access but I am sorry to say that that information was never moved into our clubhouse area ans again that subforum seems to have gone missing.

I am afaraid that the text of the moosesone could still be on my old computer as one CDL posted me the text in PM

I could ask him if he still knows it but as the memory is the first to go and he did past his 40's chances are not that high lol

It was ages ago since he wrote that.

• Haha 1

Have not found your song but I have found this.

"Llama Stealing Moose Zoo"
See our get-a-way...the Moose Camp where we all get together and kick off our shoes and relax after a hard day of rounding up those pesky Llamas.
Where we sit around the campfire and retell the stories of the Great Moose who have come and gone.

Take a quiet walk and enjoy our "Moose Garden"...sit and enjoy and commune with nature and your inner Moose.

There is a problem though...
Pukkie, our esteemed leader...
Moose among Moose...
has,
with all her many duties,
misplaced some of the items in our Moose Clubhouse.

While cleaning and straightening for your arrival, and the other things that a High Moose does,
things just came up not quite where they should be.

If you could be so kind to help us Moose find any of our missing objects below...we would be in your debt.
and if in your tour...you should happen to stumble on them
please let us know how many of them you have found.
It would be such a great help.

We understand there is a reward from Dr Rick for the visitor who finds the most Moose Treasures.

Maybe you will be the one to have their name sung in a great ballad, around our Moose Campfire...

Now be on your way...we await hearing from you...

Happy Moosey Hunting

and come again.
  • Love 2

wow I can't remember anything of that lol was that before of after I went to Belfast years and years ago?

I downloaded it June 2009.

I might have your song somewhere but it is not obviously labelled. Still if I stumble across it I will let you know.

• Thanks 1

Ah that was a year after I been to Belfast

That period was the est period in my life even when it was just the 3 months

It feels like a little while ago Time does fly

• Like 1

I used have, I thought, it bookmarked but that was on a previous computer. What I remember was an older man/band standing outside a pub? singing a similar song or it was tune the moose-y lyrics were sung.

P.S. I was surprised to discover some of our Tek forum Club messages can be accessed by a Duck Duck Go/Firefox/Google search for "Llama Stealing Moose Song".

I am not sure if you can because you also have access I think for sake of experiment a  not moosemember should try the same thing to see what happens