SadakoRei13
    Newest Member
    SadakoRei13

• pukkie
    • Faxiel
    • ryrysnysny

Computer refuses to "read" jpg & png ZT pix

fountain

I have researched solutions as to why my computer gives me Microsoft "app refuses to open". I've had problems before & reloaded viewer app that worked. My son suggested infraview but that doesn't work either. Any ideas why it suddenly, as of last week, will not work. I cannot view any of my screenshots but I can upload the pix to this site.  Thanks for any help.

• Like 1

Is it only pictures you take in Zoo Tycoon or can you see other jpegs and png files?

Savannahjan

Could there be a lot of stuff in the cache?  I don't know what I'm talking about, of course.  :begging:  But I thought about a situation I had with the 'One Drive', that was full and wouldn't save or display any more picture files.  Microsoft prompted me to buy more space, which pissed me off in a dynamic way.  So I move a lot of files to a flash drive to free up more room.  That fixed everything..... for a little while....

• Thanks 1

If change the view in say my Autumn folder on my desktop, I can see the jpg and png pictures. If I click on one there is the first error message -- which lasts a short time that I can't write it all down-- then a second error saying MS could not create the destination file.

When I click on Pictures, which came with the computer, it's now the same message but message is the app didn't start. Not sure which app to research, Goosifer.

Jan I do have to update my thumb drives save. I'm trying to sort delete old versions of ZT files before  saving.

I am going to bug my daughter to get her refurbished unused computer hooked up so she can use Google Chrome on her computer in her room instead of "quick hide" her fan faction when I come downstairs.

• Haha 1

If you hit CTRL + O on your favorite browser and open a picture that way, does it work? Working for me on Firefox for example.

• Thanks 1

Sorry. Illness in the house. Not doing computer stuff except I tried the CTRL + O my Firefox browser and did not open the pix. Will try my son again with your suggestion.