Animal Kids Zoos Showcases

MaastrichianFan

MaastrichianFan

Alright since i already finish off those scenarios and have my saved progress from my computer to my laptop i was going straight to freeform mode to create a zoo whenever i wanted to but with the hacks made for it but i was thinking of not just showing off the zoos that i was gonna create including the exhibits but i was also thinking of doing some showcases of the animals that were made for the game especially the user made animals like the mod animals as well but can do animal houses as well but into 4 kinds of team made zoos which are made for the Aquatic Animal Kids, the Terrestrial Animal Kids, the Aerial Animal Kids and the Human Kids but just a note there for you guys is i only gonna do one animal a day or per day though and in the next day i will do another and another but you can give requests of which animal do you want me to show you if you wanted to in every one of those days but anyway here it goes, on to the first animal of the day.

Day 1: Here is the animal that is made for the Terrestrial Animal Kids Zoo which is in the Savannah Zoo which is a family of Southern Lions(Panthera Leo Melanochaita) with some rocks they can climb and rest on including a rock cave for them.

Zoo023.jpg.bf72ffe26937a57f59969fdd3edd4317.jpg

• Like 2

No foliage?

MaastrichianFan
4 minutes ago, Truly_happy said:

No foliage?

The foliage is in the back of the exhibit but it is unseen in this screenshot though.

MaastrichianFan

Day 2: Here is an animal that is made for the Terrestrial Animal Kids Zoo which is in the Savannah Zoo which is a couple of Reticulated Giraffes(Giraffas Camelopardalis Reticulata) with a big shelter they can rest in with a bunch of Umbrella Thorn Trees on both sides of their enclosure.

Zoo033.jpg.42907d2aa88917c97a4e85aee51cbd5b.jpg

• Like 1

MaastrichianFan

Yes so here is yet the next animal in this showcase.

Day 3: Here is an animal that is made for the Terrestrial Animal Kids Zoo which is in the Savannah Zoo which is a family of Southern Warthogs(Phacochoerus Africanus Sundevallii) with their burrow which they can rest in with a bunch of thorn bushes in their enclosure.

Zoo034.jpg.082a22fcb46140d680adb49fc00aba30.jpg

• Like 1

MaastrichianFan

Day 4: Here is an animal that is made for the Terrestrial Animal Kids Zoo which is in the Savannah Zoo which is a couple of Eastern Black Rhinos(Diceros Bicornis Michaeli) with their wood shelter which they can rest in with a bunch of Umbrella Thorn Trees in their enclosure.

Zoo036.jpg.4c91c2d01b43fa8bc267a155134fe2f4.jpg

• Like 2

I like how their shelter is hidden amongst the trees.