Animal Kids Zoos Showcases

MaastrichianFan

MaastrichianFan

Day 152: Here is an exhibit that is made for the Aerial Animal Kids Zoo which is the Antarctic Discovery Center which shows something about Antarctica like penguins, a few plants that are found there, a nursery for penguins and other animals living in there including research made for it's wildlife including the continent's icy and cold ocean waters.

Zoo257.jpg.b692668b4d8a4a8cb01225a63eea3f19.jpg

• Like 2

Truly_happy

Where did you get this amazing building? I don't recognize it.

MaastrichianFan
6 hours ago, Truly_happy said:

Where did you get this amazing building? I don't recognize it.

They are from this site called the Zoo Tycoon Designer Guild which one of the downloads shows 4 of the discovery centers in them.

http://www.ztcdd.org/DG/index.php?topic=5150.0

Also, sorry if i had took somehow long for me, i had the waist pain and i just vomited a little early ago and i was kind of sick because of that like it has to be something that i ate but not something that i drank somehow though.

• Love 1

Truly_happy

Get well soon! :getwell:

MaastrichianFan

Day 153: Here is the last exhibit that is made for the Aerial Animal Kids Zoo which is the Aviary which guests can see birds of all kinds like macaws, parrots, toucans, eagles, falcons, hawks, owls, hornbills, cockatoos, parakeets and other birds.

Zoo244.jpg.7c5ae065e56612dc90ccc704470174c2.jpg

Zoo245.jpg.f153b17db8521724870048fb100f57ec.jpg

Zoo247.jpg.aa1cb19556c654a25cc0ce97c19afbdc.jpg

Sorry i was a little sick yesterday, but i am better now, anyway, i have been through many days showcasing every single animal, animal house and some scenery objects of the whole entire game including with the base game and 2 expansion packs and finally! i showcased everything made for the original game like the base game, the Dinosaur Digs pack and the Marine Mania pack other then the mods and i should be so glad that i went through all this like in a lot of days since they were nothing left to showcase now and also, the thing i need to tell you is that tomorrow is my three month staying trip in Atlanta of Georgia and in Toledo of Ohio so gonna pack my things for tomorrow and leave my apartment home in Lake Worth of Florida and i am also gonna celebrate 26th birthday over there but anyway, what do you think of me showcasing everything from the game like from the things Blue Fang has created other then the mods? have i just outdid, outdone and congratulated myself for doing all this? well for me i will stop showcasing things for the game as of now but i can someday with the mods or something but now it's time for me to get some rest for me after all those days of showcasing them on any of my zoos for many of those days now and i was thinking of posting most of the screenshots for the game that i posted in this forum to Instagram including to other forums too, but not all of them, but i kind of will be back someday to showcase more of them including the mods though.

• Like 2

pukkie

I do hope you have a wonderful time :hug2:and thanks for all the showings