• kxpbleed
    • And 1
    • Fern
    • Forester_Sk
    • bxdczoo
    • Lucretius
    • Basking Shark
    • AdrianSpongebob4 18

I can't find a couple of mods help needed, pretty please!

Jacquie

Jacquie

Hello everyone. I hope to be finding most of you well (apart from Pukkie, please get well soon). I took a bit of a hiatus after burning myself out for several days with little sleep figuring out how to combine and add mods. Being middle aged, I'm tech confident, but not necessarily tech savvy, if you get what I mean!

I tried to down load the Nature v Zoo Tycoon mega hack but it's not longer available on zztd. And I'm not sure if it or an equivalent is available. I also need the hack that allows animals to be happy in any environment. So I could possibly have mixed enclosures to make it more natural looking. I hope these are still available and someone can point me in the right direction!

Thank you my good people. Also can I say the mods are amazing! I wish I could make animals as good as you guys! I've started learning again, so maybe in time it'll become easier! But I'm loving all the exhibits I've seen so far. I've gone down the rabbit hole of everyone's zoos today and I'm loving every second of it! Thank you for sharing guys. Once I have something worthwhile, I'll showcase mine, too! 

• Like 1

Savannahjan

It great to have you back Jacquie!   I do not have either of these hacks, but I believe that Professor Paul was using the happy animals in other environments hack.  You could send him a PM since I don't know when he might see this topic.

• Like 1

Those are ZA files and ZA is still around.

You will need to join for downloading at ZA now. Here is the link for one of them. You can browse through the hacks area there for any others you might want. Just be aware many hacks conflict with each other and ZA does not have that info in the posts.

Nature Vs. Zoo Tycoon Megahack

23 hours ago, Jacquie said:

Hello everyone. I hope to be finding most of you well (apart from Pukkie, please get well soon). I took a bit of a hiatus after burning myself out for several days with little sleep figuring out how to combine and add mods. Being middle aged, I'm tech confident, but not necessarily tech savvy, if you get what I mean!

I tried to down load the Nature v Zoo Tycoon mega hack but it's not longer available on zztd. And I'm not sure if it or an equivalent is available. I also need the hack that allows animals to be happy in any environment. So I could possibly have mixed enclosures to make it more natural looking. I hope these are still available and someone can point me in the right direction!

Thank you my good people. Also can I say the mods are amazing! I wish I could make animals as good as you guys! I've started learning again, so maybe in time it'll become easier! But I'm loving all the exhibits I've seen so far. I've gone down the rabbit hole of everyone's zoos today and I'm loving every second of it! Thank you for sharing guys. Once I have something worthwhile, I'll showcase mine, too! 

No need to wait till you feel you are on a certain level…. My first screens were without exception just plain square 10x16 square exhibits and weirdly being a massive tiger and lions fan most my screens were zebras I think it is the sound they make captured well by the game I just always had them made me smile and then yeah screenshot and square I have no creative skills what so ever That said once I joined the club building with others on the same zoo feeding on their tips and suggestions gave me a true boost And then all these brilliant builders sharing their awesome screens Sooooo inspiring… just stole their ideas and I am still thriving on all these so juist join the fun share what you build you might never know but your in your opnion lower level screens might be a jump start to brand new builders or a renewed passion launcher and I might see something I can steel and make my own :elkgrin:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Yep she is very good at stealing :animated-smileys-laughing-291:  That is fine since it is a compliment to those she raids ideas from. She even belongs to a club with a thieving name. "Llama Stealing Moose". And when not doing that she is nagging us poor designers for new toys to play with. And we love her so much we often oblige. She is a very spoiled member.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Jacquie
On 3/16/2024 at 12:05 AM, Fern said:

You will need to join for downloading at ZA now. Here is the link for one of them. You can browse through the hacks area there for any others you might want. Just be aware many hacks conflict with each other and ZA does not have that info in the posts.

Thank you so much Fern. I'll give that a go! :) 

Jacquie
On 3/15/2024 at 10:01 PM, Savannahjan said:

It great to have you back Jacquie!   I do not have either of these hacks, but I believe that Professor Paul was using the happy animals in other environments hack.  You could send him a PM since I don't know when he might see this topic.

Thanks, Jan  I'll see if he can help! It's good to be back! :) 

Jacquie
On 3/16/2024 at 12:05 AM, Fern said:

I don't know what's happening but I tried to log into my account on ZA and it said my password was wrong. So I tried to get a reset email sent so I could reset my password, I checked to make sure it's the right email (it is), but no emails have been received. I've tried several times, too. It's a shame because that site has some really cool mods and hacks. :) 

Were you using an old name. Over the years ZA went from ogresnet to .net to .org so maybe you need to create a new account there.

Otherwise we have a request thread here for downloads so you can ask for files in that.

Beware a lot of the old hacks as they have conflicts with each other and in some cases other files.