Sladhued

• Fern
    • PollyPocketFan79
    • TRIFORCE89

Zoos for dummies...

Guest coaimhe

Guest coaimhe

..steps out from behind a tree...

...pssstttt.....is there a section that teaches you how to build zoos that are nice looking...my exhibits look like square boxes...I can win the scenarios, but the results may not be pretty...I will keep peeking at screenshots and whatnots...much to see here...

...slips back into the foilage and disappears into the shadows...

Have a look in the screenshots area. A lot of people find ideas from seeing what other people do.

April_Fool_79

Nothing wrong with square boxes. Now, if you had said triangular or circular boxes, I would have been wondering where exactly you were getting these boxes!! :24:

Seriously, check out the screenshot pics. They are full of good ideas. Or, if you're feeling adventurous, lay out the pats to your zoo first, THEN build exhibits around them. You'll get very creative with ways to lay out exhibits when you lave limited room to work in.

Savannahjan

There are also some things in the tutorial section that might give you some ideas for adding unique downloads and changing terrain levels up a bit. Glad to see you posting, coaimhe. Glad you peeked out at us, please do so often. :post-6-1170309992:

I did one zoo where I ramdomly laid out paths throughout the map, then had to fit the exhibits in between. Needless to say, not a lot of boxes there. I just tried to make each cage add up to around 100 spaces.

Cheers!

Microbru