• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• animalz07

• ape

• KTesch

• genkicoll

We have some there.... That reminds me,

If you have uploaded downloads here, and you wouldn't mind if they were added to Zoo Tycoon Planet, then please tell ape or me. Full credit will be given to the creator because we will have the link to the downloads database.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Legolas

Yes.

You guys, the Spring Fling celebration is awesome. Come play or it won't be any fun! Look, we've got dress-up parties, crosswords, games...

• 2 months later...

Animal07,

How do I delete my account? I seem to be the only one on the site. There doesn't seem to be any activity and I'm considering leaving the site.

Thank you,

Kim

Animalz07,

How do I delete my account? I seem to be the only one on the site. There doesn't seem to be any activity and I'm considering leaving the site.

Thank you,

Kim

Guest Legolas

I don't know why anyone isn't logging in. If we could get people to log on and post, there would be a lot more to do.

Don't leave yet!

I don't know WHERE the other staff members are. I am the only one and even I haven't been on lately except to validate members and try to start some interesting topics.

If the non-staff members, I believe I the only one who ever logs in now...I've been posting, but I don't see many other posts from other members. Common people! :tongue:

• 6 months later...

Okay, I never will know what happened to Animalz07, but I am still taking care of the site for him. I made some major updates today, including putting up some new downloads and closing old topics. We had members that joined in June last year and I only just now validated them!!! This will not happen again though, because I promise unless I loose my internet as well, I will be around to keep it up-to-date.

I sent out an email to all the members (mostly because of the members that had to wait months before they were validated) apologizing for the long wait, and hopefully this will encourage them to log in and post. Our biggest problem is in activity, so if you have not already done so, please register and keep this site alive.