Sillything
    Newest Member
    Sillything

• munui12
    • (Designer)HENDRIX

ZT2 Ending?

MarineManiac

MarineManiac

It seems to me that ZT2 is ending now that the ZT2: Ultimate Collection is coming out in the fall. Is it really the end with BF's involvement with ZT2, or is it just another collection like the Zookeeper Collection? What do you guys think? Any rumors of XPs after this?

I do think BF is finished with ZT2. But as long as usermade items and expansions are made,I'll continue to play ZT2.

MarineManiac

I really hope so too. We'll see though. At least there are a lot of designers ( including myslef) that are able to keep updating the game with cool downloads if BF stops.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, I seem to recall the general opinion over at za was that this was the end as far as zt2 was concerned.

But as kiwilover and mm said, the user made items keep our interest. Thank goodness for designers!!

The huge zoo tycoon community will keep zoo tycoon 2 going. Just look at zoo tycoon 1, it hasn't slowed down in popularity, probably because of the thousands of user-made items available.

I heard somewhere that Blue Fang are making a wii version of zoo tycoon at some point too, so Wii owners rejoice. They never release these things for PS3, do they...

Finally, there's always wildlife park 2. No-one really pays attention to it, but it's a good alternative to zoo tycoon 2.

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest WolvesAreAwesome

So that means, now that it's 2010, Blue Fang isn't with Microsoft anymore. WAAA! I wish they had stayed.