• MsOnary
    • MarkBL20
    • Hawkkeye666
    • TheCutestEarl
    • LapisLazuli77

Olllld ZT files

genkicoll

genkicoll

I put some of my oldest ZT downloads in my game and took some pictures. Many of them are from ZA or dead sites - even found some of my favorite Asian items that I didn't know I still had! :laugh: The zip file from yousendit has 25 pictures and the original ztd names. I'll be happy to send requested files to people if they will PM their e-mail address to me.

25 old ZT file pics

The original ztd names are listed on the pictures, but some of these I renamed to reflect which site they came from. I got a couple of requests for all of the files, so I zipped them together, along with some of my other old favorites like the lavender water reed, red bellied penguin, fairy (that people are talking about today - it's so cute! :wub:), pegasus and goldfish pond. A couple of the files are now combined, though I did keep the original files, so if you want them separate, let me know.

http://www.yousendit.com/download/bVlES3dvQTZsamQzZUE9PQ - added September 10 and will be good for one week

Anyone who wants just specific files, let me know that, as well :)

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genkicoll

• ZooGrammy

• ageise02

• Fern

ZooGrammy

Genki, I dl the pictures and will have a look. Since I'm addicted to dls, I'm sure I will want some of these old ones.

genkicoll

Ziggy, I know you have some of them, as I've seen you use them in your screenshots, but certainly not all of them ^__^

:sorry: Sorry about that Genki you should have known with my/our dwnld addictions I/we are junkies and would want them all. LOL I/We just can't help MY/ourselves. :post-6-1170309992: No matter how good you all are to us we want MORE MORE MORE :cheer-girls-group-3x2-green: :hug2: :24:

ZooGrammy
so I zipped them together, along with some of my other old favorites like the lavender water reed, red bellied penguin, fairy (that people are talking about today - it's so cute! :wub: ), pegasus and goldfish pond. A couple of the files are now combined, though I did keep the original files, so if you want them separate, let me know.

Anyone who wants just specific files, let me know that, as well :)

Genki could you send me these in individual files.

genkicoll

Done, Ziggy :elkgrin:

Here's another of my old favorites, which may have come from ZA, I'm not sure. It' just called "Inn.ztd":

innne8.jpg

I used to use it in my fairy exhibits, even though they didn't much like it there, because it looked so nice in the exhibit. It was obviously meant to be a working building, from the tooltip, but it was never configured... at least, this ztd isn't.

I had ALOT of old files too until my external HD crashed in June and now I have to get it to a repair shop to see if they can save anything from it.