• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genkicoll

• ZooGrammy

• ageise02

• Fern

Guest Caddienoah

Zoogrammy,

Could you send me the Medieval Objects file...I still can't download here...my wife and I are thinking hard about changing servers soon...hopefully that will help the problem. Thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like the bug is getting fixed I get an access denied here :crybaby:

I would like to play with that fairy one day Genki so if you could send it to me so at least I can try that one out I would be ever so grateful :254: :hug2:

genkicoll

Would you like me to e-mail it to you, pukkie, and do I need to wait until you get back home, or shall I send it now?

Has anybody had problems with finding the .jpgs after downloading them? I downloaded the Indian Pack.jpg and put it in my dlupdates folder and the art gallery, and can't find either one either in scenario form or freeform. Please help.

Kim

What do you mean? You don't put .jpgs in your game as far as I have ever heard. They are, I believe, just for informational purposes only. Also, what art gallery are you meaning?

Alicia,

I downloaded all the files that Genki posted and looked through them to see if there was something I wanted. I thought that jpg's were supposed to go into the dlupdates folder so that it'd show up in your game. One of the files was an Art Gallery that I remember as having. They were all ZA files.

Kim