• Most Online

Sladhued
    Newest Member
    Sladhued

• TRIFORCE89
    • Hawkkeye666

I want Christmas Tree

Joswa

hello, one of the animals on my list is the reindeer, and his favorite tree is the Christmas tree, but is not on my list of trees. Can I download this tree here?

genkicoll

Going to move this to the appropriate forum in just a moment.

The Christmas Tree is available in-game, but it will only show up in your menu for ONE in-game day. You must have a guest enter your zoo on Christmas day, December 25th, in-game time. Save your game near the 23rd or so, then make sure that you lower the admission price to be sure someone will enter on the 25th. Watch your foliage tab, and as soon as it changes, PAUSE THE GAME!! Place as many as you want, and maybe some of the snowmen, as well, and when you're done decorating, unpause and continue as usual.

You can use the same method on October 31st to get the jack-o-lantern. :elkgrin:

Brandi

You could also use a free form unlock which will give you everything. Off the top of my head, I don't know if we have one though

hello, genkicoll, I saved my zoo on December 23, then I changed the date to December 25, I have kept open the game, I have paused and I looked at my panel objects to the zoo. However, I have not found such a tree. What is what I have done wrong?

• 2 weeks later...

:whoa: How can it be that the christmastree shows up in my menu all the time? As I never heard of the freeform unlocked (not that that is a guarantee that I did not use it as I could have forgotten it :huh: )